GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"My night"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 14/04/04 at 05:29
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
So yeah,my mate was 20 today (Tuesday) so some of my friends decided to go to the pub. Having worked 9-6 i was tired so went for 2 drinks and went home for a quiet night.

So i was about to go to sleep after rowing with my boyfriend when my mate rang me asking to come round.

So he turned up with 5 other people! All friends thought, except one girl i'm not sure about.

They decided to drink vodka, sent 2 people to go to petrol garage to get some coke. They came back and we all drank vodka and coke. One was sick..he was actually Green ..niiiiice...They went home about 2:30-3am but my best mate stayed because she has work and buses wasn't running to her house from mine.

I decided to stayawake rather than sleep so i'm not so tired!

I have work at 9:30-6:30 again too!

My friend and I also had a competition to see who can stay awake the longest. We managed 24 hours together when my mate went hospital. His best is 36 hours so if I can stay awake until 9pm tonight or longer then I would indeed beat his feeble 36 hours. This won't be too difficult either as i have work and by the time i get home i would onlt have 2 hours to go!

I need some support..anyone awake???
Wed 14/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Azul wrote:
> I played a massive game of poker after being awake for about 72 or so
> hours. I remember winning loads (it was for money), then completely
> losing everything.
> And the thing is, they were all good players. I rule.

I don't play for money, the only time i've been involved in huge tournaments i finished 210th out of 750 which wasnt bad for a beginner, i'm a lot more experienced now and i'm ready for another try.
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I played a massive game of poker after being awake for about 72 or so hours. I remember winning loads (it was for money), then completely losing everything.
And the thing is, they were all good players. I rule.
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
~Darling~ wrote:
> Just come back from work.
>
> Had a crazy thought..we should all do a stay-a-wake-a-thon as someone
> said and make a topic..it'll be so much fun!!!**
>
> Is it true you start going mad if you haven't had enough sleep.
>
>
> ** or not

Well i don't know about going mad, but you certainly can't think properly, i was going to suggest the same thing earlier.
I can imagine the rambling.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:49
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Just come back from work.

Had a crazy thought..we should all do a stay-a-wake-a-thon as someone said and make a topic..it'll be so much fun!!!**

Is it true you start going mad if you haven't had enough sleep.

** or not
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
I couldn't spell propperly and I didn't write much more than "SLELEPEP I WASNRT T SLEEPPP!" but yeah, I posted every couple of hours.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Paradox: wrote:
> 72 hours, or thereabouts is the length of time I've been awake for.
>
> I chronicled it here.

Do you mean you posted while you were on the stay-awake-athon, if so i bet that was some quality posting, i seem to remember turning into a idiot(not a word) after 2 days.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
72 hours, or thereabouts is the length of time I've been awake for.

I chronicled it here.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:24
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I think the longest I've ever stayed awake is about 36-40 hours. I do get insomnia, but not that badly.
Wed 14/04/04 at 16:04
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Motto*

*Wins*
Wed 14/04/04 at 15:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Vegnagun wrote:
> be the best !!!!!!1

The territorial army called, they want their catchphrase back.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.