GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is there a Daredevil 2?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
I`ve just made this thread to get an answer to a question.
I just wanna know if theres a Daredevil 2 cos my bros watching a video and he said it DD2 i dont think it is.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:39
"Darth Vader 3442321"
Ha ha ha ha!

Gor bless ya Monkey.
Fri 16/04/04 at 12:24
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
I honestly couldn't give two solitary sh*ts.
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:27
Regular
I think daredevil is a really doog film i watched it last night for about my 6th time and still enjoyed it!
Ive gonna go and see the spider man sequel.
but i just want to say that the Battle Royale sequel was 2 or 3 years later and Halloween H20 was made quite a long time after the one made before that which i think is number 9.
So what are your thoughts on that Monkey man?
Thu 15/04/04 at 22:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There better bloody not be a DD2. That's the problem with films these days - everyone expects a sequel. And films are hurried out with sequels in mind, which destroys the concept of film-making and encourages the film-making destroying practice of money-making. No one does it for love of the medium anymore. Even Sam Raimi. He can direct in his sleep, and the Evil Dead series are true classics, but Spider-ninny was made with dollar signs in his eyes. And Daredevil is an especially bad example of this current superhero trend followed by sequel, prequel, trilogy, all the dam 'ilogies' in the world. I wish they'd stop and give some decent film-makers a chance for a while. *tuts*
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:34
Regular
Turnipeater wrote:
> daredevil is a terrible film...possibly the wrst ive eva seen

Is it the only film you've ever seen? I've seen much worse...
Thu 15/04/04 at 17:33
Regular
"Iron Maiden RULE!!!"
daredevil is a terrible film...possibly the wrst ive eva seen
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:55
Regular
ok thanks for the answer
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
Nope there's not - there will be a sequel but its not been made yet.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
I`ve just made this thread to get an answer to a question.
I just wanna know if theres a Daredevil 2 cos my bros watching a video and he said it DD2 i dont think it is.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.