GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tru Calling Premieres Tonight!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 13/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yes Tru Calling premieres tonight on Sky One along with Las Vegas later on. I know I wont be watching the latter but Tru Calling does appeal to me a little. Partly because I am a die hard Buffy and Angel fan so her performance as Faith earned her a special place in my heart. Unless I'm mistaken though she is a lot less sexy in this than in Buffy and Angel. She has lost the tight leather and foxy chick appearance and gone for a more cutesy office worker look which really isn't as appealing. Ohwell, guess that's what her character's like. So how many og you will be tuning in to watch this later tonight then? Come on don't be shy *waves a bone*
Tue 13/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Yes Tru Calling premieres tonight on Sky One along with Las Vegas later on. I know I wont be watching the latter but Tru Calling does appeal to me a little. Partly because I am a die hard Buffy and Angel fan so her performance as Faith earned her a special place in my heart. Unless I'm mistaken though she is a lot less sexy in this than in Buffy and Angel. She has lost the tight leather and foxy chick appearance and gone for a more cutesy office worker look which really isn't as appealing. Ohwell, guess that's what her character's like. So how many og you will be tuning in to watch this later tonight then? Come on don't be shy *waves a bone*
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:00
Regular
"They Call Her 1 Eye"
Well that's the first episode over, what did everyone think then? Personally I will be tuning in next week. It has definitely been a good start in my books.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:05
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I'll say this, and this only.

AAaaaaahahahhahahhahahahahhahaha. I'll let you figure out why.
Tue 13/04/04 at 21:10
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Watched for half an hour and then watched Red Dwarf. I doubt I'll be watching again. Was never a big Buffy/Angel fan. But Las Vegas looks pretty good. I'm watching True Lies tonight so I'll probably watch Las Vegas on the repeat Friday.
Tue 13/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
"Yes you are"
Wouldn't bother with Las Vegas - boring as hell.

Tru Calling was okay. Sort of '6th Sense' meets 'Groundhog Day'. I'll give it a couple more weeks, see how it goes.
Tue 13/04/04 at 23:51
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I taped Las Vegas and just watched it. Was impressed, I'll be watching again next week.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.