GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This game will shift Gamecubes......."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
..shame it's a little too late, in Britain anyway.

Resident Evil 4, it looks bloody fantastic. I'm not really a Resident Evil fan, I've finished Resident Evil 2 but that's all and I haven't had any desire to play any others, until now.

I bought the new edition of CUBE today and they have a video of Resi 4, I didn't think the Gamecube had that kind of power in it, even the X-Box could struggle to manage that. The lighting effects are brilliant and the level of detail is incredible.

Resi 4 has taken a whole different approach this time, there aren't even any Zombies! Instead you're stuck in a town full of paranoid humans who attack on sight, but as I say they're not dumb zombies, they are very intelligent and will work together to hunt you down.

It seems as though you will be able to play as multiple characters as well, and it has been reported that older S.T.A.R.S members will appear in the game, so hopefully that means as playable characters.

As I said, I'm not a huge fan of Resi games but that just goes to show how popular Resi4 could be, as it's certainly grabbed my attention.

Anyway I don't want to garble on for ages but this looks like a killer title, and if it doesn't sell Gamecubes then I don't know what will.

The bad news? It's not going to be released until 2005!
Mon 19/04/04 at 01:04
Regular
Except of course Capcom are massivly in debt and a buyer would be greatly appreciated.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Capcom won't want to be bought out by Nintendo. They'll generate a lot more income of they release games multiformat, especially to the huge PS2 userbase.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:42
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> They'll do something.

I won't hold my breath..
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:03
Regular
tphi wrote:
> Mav wrote:
> They'd better...
>
> They won't.

They'll do something.
Sun 18/04/04 at 13:03
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Mav wrote:
> They'd better...

They won't.
Sun 18/04/04 at 12:58
Regular
Dringo wrote:
> After getting rid of SK Nintendo will HAVE to buy Capcom...
>
> For goodness sake!

They'd better...
Sat 17/04/04 at 23:34
Regular
"POTTER"
thanks for the advice lou role check out my new one on true crime for ps2 a review
Tue 13/04/04 at 22:41
Regular
After getting rid of SK Nintendo will HAVE to buy Capcom...

For goodness sake!
Tue 13/04/04 at 17:51
Regular
"8==="
Dringo wrote:
> Everywhere bar Europe.

Heh. Same old same old.
Tue 13/04/04 at 17:49
Regular
On the CUBE DVD is a European video, with Resident Evil instead of Biohazard, no Japanese subtitles and a 2005 release schedule. The one from Cube Europe is the Japanese equivilant, not much difference.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.