GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"MOH I nead cheats for the cheats"

The "PC Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 12/04/04 at 19:46
"chaos"
Can you help? - I have tried to load the cheats for MOH but when I try to enable them the game says I have to enable them by typing in '+set cheats 1' which I have tried as well as the one everyone seems to use.

Is this something to do with my game version? It is the 'Delux Edition' with Spearhead included - April 20 2002 according to the in-game information.

Any help would be so very much appreciated.
Fri 16/04/04 at 17:58
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
i have the same problems with cheats , except i put it on hard and got half way though now i am stuck ... i gave up 2 months ago
Mon 12/04/04 at 22:10
"chaos"
As previously stated I have tried that but I get a message saying no-go.
Mon 12/04/04 at 21:17
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
There's a link to a cheat site at the top of this page. Why don't you try looking?
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:04
"chaos"
Oh yes - I have finished it but on the spearhead disk I am having trouble with the second mission. My computer is struggling with the resource hungry snow texture and by the time I manage to aim at the enemy and my overloaded machine catches up - my guts are all over the scenery. I know it's a hardware shortfall but if I can get past this bit - well you can probably see my point.
Mon 12/04/04 at 19:55
Regular
Why the heck would you want to cheat. Have you tried completing without them yet?
Mon 12/04/04 at 19:46
"chaos"
Can you help? - I have tried to load the cheats for MOH but when I try to enable them the game says I have to enable them by typing in '+set cheats 1' which I have tried as well as the one everyone seems to use.

Is this something to do with my game version? It is the 'Delux Edition' with Spearhead included - April 20 2002 according to the in-game information.

Any help would be so very much appreciated.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.