GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ive orderd an ds was is it like"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Super Mario 64'.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"wa hay"
ive just orded an ds of the internet, we mostly buy stuff from the internet now.Well what i would just like to ask if anyone got supermario 64 tell me about it because i got it with a package and i also got a demo of metriod prime so if you gamers have any of these games tell me about them.
Thu 24/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
"It's so,so cold"
Super Mario 64 ds is a very good game and the mini-games rule.They will keep you playing it.I completed it with 150 stars a month or so ago and I'm still trying to beat some more highscores.
Wed 23/03/05 at 22:26
Regular
super mario 64 ds has got to be my favorite game on the ds.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:50
Regular
"\\"
Wario Ware... All you need.
Wed 23/03/05 at 21:35
Regular
"wa hay"
ive just orded an ds of the internet, we mostly buy stuff from the internet now.Well what i would just like to ask if anyone got supermario 64 tell me about it because i got it with a package and i also got a demo of metriod prime so if you gamers have any of these games tell me about them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.