GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why is charles ingrim famous?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 23:02
Regular
"Max Power"
I know he was on who wants to be a millionair and scamed £1,000,000 out of them and got caught.

But he probably has got more than £1,000,000 out of 'fame'. Basically what i'm saying is he is a fraud and hes reconise for it and i dont think this is right. He has also been, to my knowlage, on two television programs other than who want's to be a millionair which are celebrity wife swap and the games, which i watch, i sure hope he embaresses himself.
Wed 14/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
Do you really think he has 1000000 pounds by now?

jade Goody (another idiot) is worth more than a million only now, and she's been on countless cash ins and the likes.

She has even less intelligence and it is sickening to see someone so stupid make so much money for NOTHING when I work my ass off for comparitively nothing.
Wed 14/04/04 at 18:34
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
Because how many people have cheated like he did on a televised quiz show and got that far with it?

Top stuff if you ask me.

Provided the country with all that entertainment.
Tue 13/04/04 at 18:01
Regular
"Max Power"
Galacticdramon wrote:
> Did anyone see that documentary on it a while back? Also, why did
> they once cancel that particular show with Ingram in it when they
> said it would be on terrestrial TV?

i watched that i thought he looked like an idiot. its a get rich quick sceme and its win, win. if you don't get caught you get 1 Million pounds. If you get caught even better you get famous and get possible more than 1 Million pounds. its ridiculous!!
Tue 13/04/04 at 15:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Bit like Nasty Nick then?
Tue 13/04/04 at 14:58
Regular
"??????"
Charles Ingram is getting too much money from TV. He cheated his way to a million quid, now he's getting several times that from TV. That is just not right. I say "(cough) No" to that.

Chris Tarrant was right in saying "Charles had as much chance of winning as of going to the moon in a rocket".

Did anyone see that documentary on it a while back? Also, why did they once cancel that particular show with Ingram in it when they said it would be on terrestrial TV?

And one final thing - he apparently is MAJOR Charles Ingram. Bad person to cheat. Sets a bad example.
Mon 12/04/04 at 11:06
Regular
"eat toast!"
i guess the old saying was true:

"Any publicity is good publicity"

Or is he just doing it because he needs the money or something? An attempt to become rich? Marketing himself? spreading his evil?
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Monochromatic"
because he is a cheating ba**ard who was caught red handed and yet still won't admit to being a cheating ba**ard who was caught red handed.
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
He is a famous idiot. That is the easiest way to become famous, to be an idiot...or to sleep with Robbie Williams.
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:22
Regular
"Dr. Chad Niga"
Hahaha.
Sun 11/04/04 at 23:10
"period drama"
Why is Charles Ingrim? Would be a better question.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.