GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Cleaning PS2 Discs....."

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 12/04/01 at 15:14
Regular
I was just wondering what do you clean your PS2 cds with? My has got one or two fingerprints on it from where i've tried to take the game out of the holder.

Darkreaper
Thu 12/04/01 at 15:14
I was just wondering what do you clean your PS2 cds with? My has got one or two fingerprints on it from where i've tried to take the game out of the holder.

Darkreaper
Thu 12/04/01 at 15:58
2 fingerprints, dont worry about fingerprints.

scratches are the only things you should worry about as these can sometimes stop games loading.
Fri 13/04/01 at 11:28
I saw in PC World some plastic covers that you stick onto your cds/dvds... it said it would stop scratches.

Worth a look?
Fri 13/04/01 at 19:58
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
When My PS2 fell of its stand, the disk inside gained a scratch in a big circle and about 1mm deep from scratching against the CD tray! Nothing would clean it, so at a long shot, i used the stuff thats supposed to get scratches out of car metal AND IT WORKED! What a guess!
Sat 14/04/01 at 14:20
Phew! =¬)

All it does is act as a polyfiller - but man is it a good polyfiller!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.