GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"T'was Inevitable...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 11/04/04 at 00:51
Regular
"Notable"
For the sake of this story leaking into the real world I will call my current girlfriend; "Drinks horse produce and owns an enchanted stink-box".

Well me and Drinks horse produce and owns an enchanted stink-box are having a great time together. We seem to be really flicking each others switches. To be honest, I could just suck the juice out of Drinks horse produce and owns an enchanted stink-box's ear for centurys. I'd just taste her brain forever and smooch her and stuff. But unfortunately, she's dimwitted with a large bra and likes to feel other guy's one-eyed-monsters. She even goes to the haunted house of one-eyed-monsters when drunk. I don't mind. Because I'm selling my hormones on the internet on friday nights anyway.

She is only interested in getting a big veiny helmet up her canopy all the time anyways, so like after we do other suff (llolololo i'm a sex dawwwwg lolo mad me.....k). It seems that when we are not in the bedroom (or anyother place that we may...for that matter LOLOL!!11) we never speak. I get nervous. Long awkward silences always fill the place. It's not that I'm a grade A loser with a boring, sad persona. I know it isn't. All the people on the internet seem to like me, so I must be interesting and cool.

I'm normally a talkative person (Ask all the strangers on the internet I speak to, and i love them). It's strange. I mean down at the Internet Cafe I met this girl who said hi to me and we went to the highstreet to get some cables and whatnot for our computers. And those girls on the bus whistled at me to. So I am cute. And very cool with chicks.

Right well, Drinks horse produce and owns an enchanted stink-box is 10 years older than me and she is a figment of my imagination/ who lives in Hollywood. But meh y'know? We are both in different parts of our lives, I'm developing testosterone whilst she is stuck in my brain forever. It's weird.

When I am with her, we speak about absolutely nothing. I don't understand it. It's probably her. In my presence any girl should be star struck.

But there is an answer! Break down the social barriers via alcohol!!! YES

I know it wont always be there for me to rely on when girls are there, and that it's the only way I can speak to people but hey, I'm cool. And I no longer am a virgin.

Well you guys, are there any tips you can give me about being a confident sane hunk? Cuz Drinks horse produce and owns an enchanted stink-box aint gonna be there forever.
Sun 11/04/04 at 14:40
Regular
DW iz naked!!11one wrote:
> Quinty...do you have MSN?

I do yes, but i haven't been on it for weeks because i'm avoiding a certain lass so there's no point in me giving you the address.
Sun 11/04/04 at 13:24
Regular
"Teal'c"
cookie monster wrote:
> It has come to my attention that they are now a reasonable age for
> dirty thoughts concerning said twins to be socially acceptable.
>
> So in light of this:
>
> Dark lane, trenchcoat.
>
> Little else.

62 days, 23 hours and 35 minutes, my friend.
Then the Olsen's turn 18, and they will be ours for the taking.
Perhaps.
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:39
Regular
Quinty...do you have MSN?
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:38
Regular
CTUbauer wrote:
> But I went out with a bloody bang, give me that.

Depends upon how you define 'bang'.

And that was
fabricated. I needed sympathy :P
>
> I'm off to bed. Night.

Yeah, whatever Shaun ;-)
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:21
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
But I went out with a bloody bang, give me that. And that was fabricated. I needed sympathy :P

I'm off to bed. Night.
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:21
Regular
keep it going as long as you can, but make yourself open to offers if thats what she is doing. soon as you stand a chance else where blow her out.
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:20
Regular
"Notable"
Keep going.

Maybe an acidic substance will be formed with the memories in his brain.
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:19
Regular
CTUbauer wrote:
> I am superior :D

Heh, memories are flooding back of the thread where Goatboy caned you just before you left.

"Some of the things people have said on here have reduced me to tears" Sound familiar?? :-D

Sorry i'm just being cruel now...
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:17
Regular
"Notable"
Yes. You're amazing.
Sun 11/04/04 at 02:17
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
I am the OMEGA, BABY! :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.