GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Quite Possibly The Most Boring Football Match ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Colourless"
I have ever seen.

Then again what did I expect? We were playing Boring Boring Middlesborough.

It was a tired/boring Chelsea team against Boring Boring Middlesborough minus Bolo Zenden. Claudio left out Duff,Bridge and Mutu completely, and crespo was only on the bench.

Lampard and Hasselbaink both managed to miss from about ten yeards out, and Middlesborough's only chance came from free-kick.

A worthless point the reward for a rather flat Chelsea performance.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Colourless"
I have ever seen.

Then again what did I expect? We were playing Boring Boring Middlesborough.

It was a tired/boring Chelsea team against Boring Boring Middlesborough minus Bolo Zenden. Claudio left out Duff,Bridge and Mutu completely, and crespo was only on the bench.

Lampard and Hasselbaink both managed to miss from about ten yeards out, and Middlesborough's only chance came from free-kick.

A worthless point the reward for a rather flat Chelsea performance.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Notable"
I'm pretty sure the most boring football match I've ever seen, Everton were playing.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Baros!!!"
I never go to matches against Middlesbrough, because they are so boring a play at a slow pace.

Let's just hope they get relegated soon.
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And that isn't going to happen while Steve McClaren continues to bring players like Mendieta, Zenden and Job to Middlesbrough. How he does it, I don't know, because Middlesbrough isn't exactly the biggest of teams.

Still, with players like that, you should be winning matches... and at least scoring.
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
Yes blame your tiredness when we played 3 days later and tommorow!
Sat 10/04/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Colourless"
Silent Scope wrote:
> Yes blame your tiredness when we played 3 days later and tommorow!

I wasn't blaming tiredness. I was saying we looked tired.

Tiredness isn't an excuse, I know you gooners try and use it, but it just means that your team is unfit.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"The Red Shift"
lol

so you played a day after us and drew to weaker opposition and that's alright because your tired.

yet we won having played the day before against a better side yet if we drew it's because we're unfit

Sat 10/04/04 at 22:15
Regular
they get viduka they will be top 6 next season.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:34
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i hear a U2 classic... the prem must be on.
Sun 11/04/04 at 00:05
Regular
"Colourless"
Ugh what is wrong with you? Did God not give you ears? (cue fawlty towers joke)

I'm not blaming it on tiredness. HEAR THAT???? Being tired is not an excuse. I said we looked crappy and tired. We were poor. There was no "bite" in attack. We were lame. Useless. Tired. Tu Comprends?

NO EXCUSES.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.