GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"An Article You May Like"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://football365.com/opinion/john_nicholson/story_106258.shtml[/URL]

A pretty damn good article I came across. It's about the media really, and how they report upon speculation, and completely twist facts/quotes etc.
Anyway, read it.
Oh, and the bloke (John Nicholson) is anti-Daily Mail/The Sun etc. So that's good.

And another thing is, I haven't mentioned religion yet! Woo!
Ahhhh feck.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:47
Regular
"DOUBLE TALKER"
Flockhart wrote:
> I honestly tried to read all of that and i got most of the way through
> it before i got bored, so the media are a group of lying
> batsards(deliberate) tell me something i dont know, god he's goes on
> and on.
try reading through FF latest post then.I got to the 1st two lines!
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:38
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I honestly tried to read all of that and i got most of the way through it before i got bored, so the media are a group of lying batsards(deliberate) tell me something i dont know, god he's goes on and on.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Tabloids rock, though.
If my memory serves me correctly, the "Beckhamgate" story as it's being called (yes, it really is, I kid you not) has been on the front page of The Sun everyday this week, bar one (I *think*).

How I know this?
My dad gets it.

Gah.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:13
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Tabloids paper rock, though.
If my memory serves me correctly, the "Beckhamgate" story as it's being called (yes, it really is, I kid you not) has been on the front page of The Sun everyday this week, bar one (I *think*).

How I know this?
My dad gets it.

Gah.
Sat 10/04/04 at 23:06
Regular
It's pretty much common knowledge by now...

So I think. :-)

It was entertaining reading though. You can just relate so well. :-)
The one time I got into reading tabloids (because they ARE entertaining, just so long as you don't take them too seriously ;-D) was when I worked at a corner shop, and was working on the day when every front page had the exclusive story on Prince Harry's "wild" behaviour.

The next week they were all squabbling and name calling over who's exclusive it really was and who stole from who.

You've gotta love 'em! :-D
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:56
Regular
"That's right!"
You guys should take sociology and media. You'll see just how twisted the media can be, trust me.
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ashley = fool.
:)
Sat 10/04/04 at 22:18
Regular
john nicholson is pretty rubbish i ignore his column now. still not as bad a bbc's Robbo who is a stinky bellend.
Sat 10/04/04 at 21:06
Regular
"Not a Jew"
That man speaks so much truth.
Also, his style can be amusing or deadly serious.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://football365.com/opinion/john_nicholson/story_106258.shtml[/URL]

A pretty damn good article I came across. It's about the media really, and how they report upon speculation, and completely twist facts/quotes etc.
Anyway, read it.
Oh, and the bloke (John Nicholson) is anti-Daily Mail/The Sun etc. So that's good.

And another thing is, I haven't mentioned religion yet! Woo!
Ahhhh feck.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.