GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Negativity tuned to be like a polygon of cultures...(NOT) flowing with teen angst"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Notable"
Come one, come all for this circumstantial birth of circulatory rights.

To understand me, please first, just stoop to my level. Forget life and "your" normality. Normal is what you are used to, and that resembles the all important need for the top of the ladder, esque mad rush.

It's flooding out. All the built-up kept-in hidden unsocieyitic feelings....BE GONE.

I'm not gonna vote. It's the mass of people that make the difference. People who vote are big-headed. That one person's vote will not make a difference. They have to proof to themselves that they are responsible adults being consumed by the mileage of ballots. To show friends as well of course. If this world was a room. I'm in a chilled, dark corner in my own. Constant salvation away from modern gestures of mental prowess. Not that. Never.

The human tendancy to just assume. We only exist because we alienate ourselves. Do we really make an imprint to others? When you go home, you think "thank god he's gone I can be me and be me me me again again". The hedonism of the shadows on the wall. The Balances itself out on me.

He was right, it really was the truth. At first I wouldn't believe. The most boot-legged copy of innuendos I've ever seen. Not to mention the placebo. The wholeness of my superiority because I'm using nice big words to get past the stupid audience and get to the oh there you go audience.

Two audiences. Then end. Discriminate me. Because of your genes.

For some unreasonable reason, the only spotlight I'm under is my own. I put myself under pressure to appease, the worst of us. Yet, and once again an unreasonable reason, the slabs of my ethos and it's servers make the worst, the best.

A battle ground between the ones I hate, yet feel sympathetic and the one who I loathe.

My poo is harder than yours. So hard, is my poo. Take advantage of my easy going and potentcy.

"Nah, my blurt as got more sperm than yours"........

THIS LIFE IS S**T I'M ALL ALONE

Even the "resume to normality" feeling hasn't kicked in yet. I'm at home though. Why am I so disgusted with life and family and friends? If I've been here all the time why have I not been absorbed by the plan of yesterday? Because from a young age I could see the cracks of society and where it was all going. Forgive me for being better and so judgemental. One line punch-lines and being so critical of life in a sentence.

I use my intelligence to manipulate others. The English language. I use it as weapon. Words and people can be manipulated. A potential string is tied around absolutely everything in all walks of life. I am the puppet maset. The sneaky one. They are spin-offs from the essence of life. Better than any super-power, any other strenght. But to sway people so easily. To just open and speak. The tongue. Manipulating is indeed a bit of a indirect approach. I'll admit. Only a strong one can see through it. At my best, that is.

Over-sexed girls and tough looking hard people.

Ok, ok. It's apparent that I'm not as good as you, on the surface. Then why must you tell me. Or tell my back when it is turned. Your mind can calculate my down-side of essence. So your words are NOT needed. Must I humiliate myself any more to keep you from turning on me in a mental sense. But we both know it's too late for that. You turned on me a long long time ago.

The hedonism of the shadows on the wall. The Balances itself out on me. Like an equilibrum. The drunken fool, fuel, alcohol and the over-sexed females of our times. They speak to me to get some balance and, sub-consciously get back to normal. Though they keep staying me way. To ventilate unaccustomed feelings that their "infant" stupid tongies cannot comprehend.

This life no longer stimulates me. So, intoxicants are called in to just sway my mental stimulus needs. To be in a different place. Perhaps that when I come back, I am relieved to be in this life. To value it for once. A potion of unreal gullibility.

Do people somehow live more than once. Their ability to just exist on a superior level, throughout life makes me think. They must of had a crack at life before this. I thought I could manipulate others....everything they do seems rehearsed in a "been here before" posture. Like they were given the blueprints for todays, tomorows and yesterdays society whilst a zygote of sexual matter. Before life they were given instructions.

Heheh. "I'm crap at life". What a remark made by the jester, he one said, he stated.

Ah, the frequency of this almost suicidal non-sense stains must be waring to a nib now.

making words up and lack of effort is cool.

I laugh at stuff. Immature is cool. What dya mean I'm a nerd? I'm drunk. See I told you I was cool.

Spelling mistakes. I don't care I'm better than you

YOU'RE CRAP AT LIFE. You were put here to appease me.

I hang with the cool people and stuff and we get up to naughty things. Sex is amazin an tha. Girls are so puppets of my sexual primrose.

I know he's gay.

shhhh here comes now. don't say nothin

arr state. you were just sayin you like him. i hate hypocrites who have two personalitys, you skitzo.
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:21
Regular
"Notable"
Come one, come all for this circumstantial birth of circulatory rights.

To understand me, please first, just stoop to my level. Forget life and "your" normality. Normal is what you are used to, and that resembles the all important need for the top of the ladder, esque mad rush.

It's flooding out. All the built-up kept-in hidden unsocieyitic feelings....BE GONE.

I'm not gonna vote. It's the mass of people that make the difference. People who vote are big-headed. That one person's vote will not make a difference. They have to proof to themselves that they are responsible adults being consumed by the mileage of ballots. To show friends as well of course. If this world was a room. I'm in a chilled, dark corner in my own. Constant salvation away from modern gestures of mental prowess. Not that. Never.

The human tendancy to just assume. We only exist because we alienate ourselves. Do we really make an imprint to others? When you go home, you think "thank god he's gone I can be me and be me me me again again". The hedonism of the shadows on the wall. The Balances itself out on me.

He was right, it really was the truth. At first I wouldn't believe. The most boot-legged copy of innuendos I've ever seen. Not to mention the placebo. The wholeness of my superiority because I'm using nice big words to get past the stupid audience and get to the oh there you go audience.

Two audiences. Then end. Discriminate me. Because of your genes.

For some unreasonable reason, the only spotlight I'm under is my own. I put myself under pressure to appease, the worst of us. Yet, and once again an unreasonable reason, the slabs of my ethos and it's servers make the worst, the best.

A battle ground between the ones I hate, yet feel sympathetic and the one who I loathe.

My poo is harder than yours. So hard, is my poo. Take advantage of my easy going and potentcy.

"Nah, my blurt as got more sperm than yours"........

THIS LIFE IS S**T I'M ALL ALONE

Even the "resume to normality" feeling hasn't kicked in yet. I'm at home though. Why am I so disgusted with life and family and friends? If I've been here all the time why have I not been absorbed by the plan of yesterday? Because from a young age I could see the cracks of society and where it was all going. Forgive me for being better and so judgemental. One line punch-lines and being so critical of life in a sentence.

I use my intelligence to manipulate others. The English language. I use it as weapon. Words and people can be manipulated. A potential string is tied around absolutely everything in all walks of life. I am the puppet maset. The sneaky one. They are spin-offs from the essence of life. Better than any super-power, any other strenght. But to sway people so easily. To just open and speak. The tongue. Manipulating is indeed a bit of a indirect approach. I'll admit. Only a strong one can see through it. At my best, that is.

Over-sexed girls and tough looking hard people.

Ok, ok. It's apparent that I'm not as good as you, on the surface. Then why must you tell me. Or tell my back when it is turned. Your mind can calculate my down-side of essence. So your words are NOT needed. Must I humiliate myself any more to keep you from turning on me in a mental sense. But we both know it's too late for that. You turned on me a long long time ago.

The hedonism of the shadows on the wall. The Balances itself out on me. Like an equilibrum. The drunken fool, fuel, alcohol and the over-sexed females of our times. They speak to me to get some balance and, sub-consciously get back to normal. Though they keep staying me way. To ventilate unaccustomed feelings that their "infant" stupid tongies cannot comprehend.

This life no longer stimulates me. So, intoxicants are called in to just sway my mental stimulus needs. To be in a different place. Perhaps that when I come back, I am relieved to be in this life. To value it for once. A potion of unreal gullibility.

Do people somehow live more than once. Their ability to just exist on a superior level, throughout life makes me think. They must of had a crack at life before this. I thought I could manipulate others....everything they do seems rehearsed in a "been here before" posture. Like they were given the blueprints for todays, tomorows and yesterdays society whilst a zygote of sexual matter. Before life they were given instructions.

Heheh. "I'm crap at life". What a remark made by the jester, he one said, he stated.

Ah, the frequency of this almost suicidal non-sense stains must be waring to a nib now.

making words up and lack of effort is cool.

I laugh at stuff. Immature is cool. What dya mean I'm a nerd? I'm drunk. See I told you I was cool.

Spelling mistakes. I don't care I'm better than you

YOU'RE CRAP AT LIFE. You were put here to appease me.

I hang with the cool people and stuff and we get up to naughty things. Sex is amazin an tha. Girls are so puppets of my sexual primrose.

I know he's gay.

shhhh here comes now. don't say nothin

arr state. you were just sayin you like him. i hate hypocrites who have two personalitys, you skitzo.
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:51
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That was wonderful, in some kind of unexplainable and incoherently random way.
I liked it.
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Notable"
Yes but, you're probably doing one of those tongue-in-cheek spin-offs that you use to mock me with.

Thanx :¬D
Sat 10/04/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Heh, nah, I'm serious.
My tongue in cheek tone is highly noticeable.
Usually.
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:49
"period drama"
Ahhhhh ....
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Notable"
Is that the stuff?
Sat 10/04/04 at 17:53
"period drama"
Yeah, baby.
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Notable"
Do me one.

Then we're quits.
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:07
Regular
"£77k - muahahahah"
Azul wrote:
> That was wonderful, in some kind of unexplainable and incoherently
> random way.
> I liked it.

I thought it was sentimental poo :)
Sun 11/04/04 at 01:09
Regular
"Notable"
Aye. From a "ultimate hit" kinda person, it would appear that way, yes.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.