GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPAM MAGNET 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 10/04/04 at 09:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
After the first one, which had i think 600 replies, vanished, and the disapperance of the world's longest thread, i thought it was time to start a knew one.

ah, i would love it if we could continue it off from the last, where me, silent thunder and games girl just chatted all day long, the old days...

just talk nonsense, say how you are, what the weathers like, your plans for the week, the latest ps2 game, anything you want to get off your chest.

it's like the ps2-longest thread and all the various longest thread world record attempts :-)

Get chattting....
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:28
"LOLLERSKATES!"
After the first one, which had i think 600 replies, vanished, and the disapperance of the world's longest thread, i thought it was time to start a knew one.

ah, i would love it if we could continue it off from the last, where me, silent thunder and games girl just chatted all day long, the old days...

just talk nonsense, say how you are, what the weathers like, your plans for the week, the latest ps2 game, anything you want to get off your chest.

it's like the ps2-longest thread and all the various longest thread world record attempts :-)

Get chattting....
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
LET'S SPAM.
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:29
Regular
*spams*
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
This will die soon.
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:30
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Very soon.
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:31
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I love saying that! ;)
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:31
Regular
Will SR Staffies close it down or will everyone avoid it?
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:32
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
We will all get banned sooner or later so I'm not going to post here.
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:34
"LOLLERSKATES!"
you won't, we didn't for the first version, with 682 posts in it!
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Biggie Little Jnr. wrote:
> you won't, we didn't for the first version, with 682 posts in it!

Oh right. But either way this will die soon. Very soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.