GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Help With Zelda:Link to the Past"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past'.
Thu 24/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Just bought this and a GBA SP from a friend at £20, for a long coach trip to Austria. I'm already stuck. In the Dungeon you are sent to first by the Elder guy, I've got past the rolling balls etc, but I have no idea what to do now. Other rooms seem inaccesable, and I'm stuck. Please help!
Fri 25/03/05 at 00:01
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Thanks indeed all. Oh, and he's gonna sell me more games at £5 each. Everything in original packaging, adapter, headphones and magnifying glass for £5 altogether. I'm happy.
Thu 24/03/05 at 22:41
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I suggest you [URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL] Don't be tempted to walk your way through the whole game though.
Thu 24/03/05 at 22:18
"The Will of D."
Um I may be a bit rusty on anything from that game but were you given arrows or bombs sometime before? try using your Sword against the wall where you think might be a hidden door, if it makes a clinking sound different to that of the rest of the wall use a bomb on it.
Thu 24/03/05 at 21:13
Regular
"tokyo police club"
you got an SP and Link to the Past for £20?

Move house. Now. He may not be able to track you down.
Thu 24/03/05 at 21:11
Regular
"A Paladin with a PH"
Just bought this and a GBA SP from a friend at £20, for a long coach trip to Austria. I'm already stuck. In the Dungeon you are sent to first by the Elder guy, I've got past the rolling balls etc, but I have no idea what to do now. Other rooms seem inaccesable, and I'm stuck. Please help!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.