GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The World: How can it be improved?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
"56 000"
Any suggestions?
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
"56 000"
Any suggestions?
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:08
Regular
"Not a Jew"
You could top yourself for a start.
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
RoJ, you're on fire today man.
:-D
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:26
Regular
yeah stop being nobs noobs.at least write your own thoughts or inspire some conversation. rather than the vaguest title ever and "thoughts"?
Fri 09/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Azul wrote:
> RoJ, you're on fire today man.
> :-D

Heh heh, I'd like to set him alight anyway.
:D
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:41
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Everyone could accept Jesus.
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:29
Regular
"Psytrance junkie"
Then we would have a very dull, very conservative world where no one dared push anything new for fear of eternal damnation.

I saw the title, saw you'd made the last post, and predicted it almost word for word without even reading - though, "accept" nearly threw me, you sly dog, you. I was expecting "stop thinking freely and become a single minded evangelical drone in the name of"

Subtleties...

..however, becaue I don't like seenig every topic going off on to religion, I'll say tolerance. A bit more time spent understanding what's actually going on and just how messed up some of it is, and a bit less on how we can screw it up even more for personal gain.
Sat 10/04/04 at 11:22
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The world would be a much better place if everyone excepted Jesus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.