GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"proud owner of a usa psp"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"And some more !"
just bought myself a wonderful us psp waiting for me at my uncles house.

I was one of the first million so i got myself a rather nifty spiderman 2 umd. Got metal gear acid and wipe out pure for games.

YAY

wot other games shall i get i dont know what is good.

wanted something in the rpg catagory

concidering rengoku.

looks brilliant
Sat 02/04/05 at 23:00
"Tesco value"
Stick with wipeout, supposed to be really good and have great graphics.

dont bother with NFSU, GT4 will be out soon, then you can customise your cars.

or get both, you've got time to save
I wish they would give more details about the new GTA PSP and if it's a 3D or 2D perspective.

I'm just waiting for the FPS to come out personally
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:44
Regular
"And some more !"
dont know, just seen a few vidoes of wipeout and its drawing on me, soo confusing. So its a definate no on th nfs rivals then. Looka like im stuck with wipeout. What i knida wanted in a game was to customise stuff or go up in levels. And thats why i thought untold legends would be perfect but ive heard its really repetitive and all that. Im not sure what to get, thats why i was thinking about nfsr because of the customisation. Any other games that are good. I might still go with untold legends anyone have any good reviews about it?
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:15
"Tesco value"
dont do it.

NFSU isn't one of the better games. Ridge racer was supposed to be the better racer.

I get my PSP Monday with twisted metal head on (loved the series) was thinking of getting wipeout pure. how come you want to get rid of it?
Sat 02/04/05 at 22:04
Regular
"And some more !"
Ready wrote:
> Metal Gear Acid was a mistake to buy, the card game idea is extremly
> tedeous and not well thought out. Ridge racer is a brilliant game for
> the PSP (played on it ever since I got it!) and colin mcrae rally
> looks good too.

i dont really thinkg that mga was a mistake im actually really looking forward to it. I like that type of a game. Anyway what about need for speed rivals. Im thinkgin about that too. Im just confused, shall i sitck with wipeout pure because all the reviews seem great or shall i exchange it for need for speed rivals?

PLEASE HELP I NEED A QUICK ANSWER
Sat 02/04/05 at 10:17
Regular
"Steady, Go!"
Metal Gear Acid was a mistake to buy, the card game idea is extremly tedeous and not well thought out. Ridge racer is a brilliant game for the PSP (played on it ever since I got it!) and colin mcrae rally looks good too.
Thu 31/03/05 at 12:38
Regular
Rengoku? You mean Dynasty Warriors? Great game, I'd recommend it if you like the genre.

I got Ridge racer too, I'd also recommend that - but it may not be up to much compared to Wipeout Pure, I don't know, my Wipeout hasn't turned up yet.
Fri 25/03/05 at 12:42
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Nothing has arrived yet, awaiting UPS to get a few packages here ASAP, but I've went for Wipeout, Lumnies, and THUG2 out of the innitial batch of titles, then Mercury, GT4 and MVP Baseball following soon after. Interested to see some reviews for FIFA, may have to splash out on that too.
Thu 24/03/05 at 21:55
Regular
"And some more !"
just bought myself a wonderful us psp waiting for me at my uncles house.

I was one of the first million so i got myself a rather nifty spiderman 2 umd. Got metal gear acid and wipe out pure for games.

YAY

wot other games shall i get i dont know what is good.

wanted something in the rpg catagory

concidering rengoku.

looks brilliant

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.