GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blazin' Squad to Write England's Euro 2004 Song"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Ahahahahhahahahha.
All I can do is laugh at you.
*Laughs*

And before you come back with the "at least we're in Euro 2004" comment, I don't care.

At least we haven't got a group of 30 odd 12 year olds who are trying to act hard writing our song for it.

*Sniggers*

Oh, and here's some of their names (just to rub it in, of course...)

Freek, Melo-D, Reepa, Spike-E, Krazy, Rocky B, Flava and Tommy B

Ahahahhaha.
Sat 10/04/04 at 20:19
Regular
Oh, and in addition to the topic itself...

Blazin' Squad came to Staines once, thinking they were cool and everyone would drop at their feet, like they were royalty. Little did they know that the local school, Magna, was full of grungers. And of course, grungers and townies don't mix.

They chased them through Staines and well, Blazin' Squad haven't been back since.

Thankfully.
Sat 10/04/04 at 20:18
Regular
swander wrote:
> xfm are doing a better, unofficial one

They done a killer song for the World Cup 2002. Lets hope this years is just as good.
Sat 10/04/04 at 18:46
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Do you see it now?

I've always said our Euro 2004 campaign is gonna be one big joke!... :P
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:20
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Tell me this isn't true. Please, someone tell me.
Sat 10/04/04 at 12:00
Regular
"aka [EIRE] Taig"
Im afraid guys its true, theres loads of rumours all over the football forums and theres an article in the sun [URL]http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2004161580,00.html[/URL] thats if you actually trust the sun though.
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:10
Regular
Good.
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:07
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
xfm are doing a better, unofficial one
Sat 10/04/04 at 10:00
Regular
Yeh, er, it isn't true, is it?
Sat 10/04/04 at 09:59
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
This is a load of rubbish. Why would anyone want a load of badly dressed, untalented halfwits to create a theme tune?

We have plenty of good bands in Britain- Deep Purple, Napalm Death, Judas Priest and Feeder to name a few- why do we have to torture the rest of Europe with a load of crap from idiotic North Londoners?

Note- I would have added Black Sabbath to that list, but since they're probably at Ozzfest this year, they're ruled out.
Sat 10/04/04 at 08:04
Regular
Those townies are always getting on my bus.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.