GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
" what ps2 game do you think has the best graphics?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/03/05 at 04:26
Regular
"new website"
There are hundreds of playstation 2 games as we all know. But out of all of the ps2 games, what game do you think has the best graphics?
I just thought it would be interesting to hear different peoples opinions.
Tue 29/03/05 at 22:44
Regular
i think MGS 3, GT4 and splinter cell 3:CT have the best graphics, no other games even come close!
Sat 26/03/05 at 16:47
Regular
"..."
It has to be MGS3. GT4 looks realistic and everything, but MGS3 has a lot of things: facials, weapons, forests, deserts, ...
Characters have facial expressions, their cloths and hair are affected by the wind, you can interact with everything in the surrounding environment. Each grass in every bush was made independently. When inside a building you can see rust on the floors, walls, cupboards,...
The whole game feels fluid. Other games make you feel that all things are solid polygons that just move around. Even Eva's boobs respond to her movements ! The lights in the game are unbeatable. Try being close to an explosive barrel when shooting it in first person view (But not too close so as not to get hurt), the explosion feels so damn realistic. The guards make you feel as if they were made from flesh and blood, their bodies have absolute fluidity. Sokolov's leather Jacket really feels like real leather. I think that the game has squeezed every bit out of the PS2's capabilities. I'd like to say that I can't wait for MGS4, but unfortunately Hideo Kojima won't write or direct it.
Sat 26/03/05 at 14:24
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Seeing Phantom Kingdom in action i'm going to say that now. No other developer captures a shovel as a weapon in so much detail :-D
Sat 26/03/05 at 14:21
Regular
"wa hay"
well at least people can answer without there opinions.my choice would be halo 2 i think it has the best graphics on a xbox.I know you are talking about the ps2 but i think more people would be on this topic if you did all consles and by the way iv'e got a ps2 so i would say mgs3
Sat 26/03/05 at 14:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
Final Fantasy X FMV scenes are unbeatable.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:58
Regular
"Hello, Mr Freeman!"
Gran Turismo 4 definately has some of the best graphics on the PS2.

I also think that Burnout 3 and MGS3 also have great graphics.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:31
Regular
"The definitive tag"
GT4 is definitely up there with the best.
Fri 25/03/05 at 20:23
Regular
"Nicolaj"
MGS3 has one of the best graphics on PS2 no doubt
Fri 25/03/05 at 12:21
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Atlier Iris: Eternal Mana
Fri 25/03/05 at 04:36
Regular
"8==="
Chaos Theory running on an Xbox. ;)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.