GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The last book you read?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 09/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
"56 000"
The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire it was enjoyable and kept my interest.It took my 2 weeks to read and i am looking forward to reading the latest harry potter book. Can anyone recommmend and other books for me to read please?
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
"56 000"
The last book I read was Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire it was enjoyable and kept my interest.It took my 2 weeks to read and i am looking forward to reading the latest harry potter book. Can anyone recommmend and other books for me to read please?
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:49
Regular
Harry Potter, ha ha.

The last book I read was I am Legend, and I'm now half way through 'IT', both of which I've read several times.

Note to self : Buy more books.
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:51
Regular
Last book I finished was Lyra's Oxford by Philip Pullman.

I'm currently reading The Dark Side of the Sun by Terry Pratchett.
Fri 09/04/04 at 12:54
Regular
Need to get some pratchett novels actually.

ALthough I have about 6 million books on my 'to buy' pile.
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:00
Regular
Ah, me too.

One of these days I'll get around to reading The Lord of the Rings.
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:31
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Alain De Botton's 'Art of Travel' - made a topic which nobody has viewed.........

Heh.
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Uh, it would be the Malloreon books, as set of five.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.