GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anybody get this in CS?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:19
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://www.threecircles.co.uk/images/stupidhostages.jpg[/URL]

Odd, probably my graphics drivers. Quite funny when they were running around like it though.
Sat 26/03/05 at 21:03
Regular
"Plain Misunderstood"
Yeah I get that now and again. Its annoying, I also occasionally get things like boxes load pure black...
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
monkey_man wrote:
> There's an area on my laptop that does get really hot

Oh yeah baby.
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:14
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
There's an area on my laptop that does get really hot, graphics card could be under there.

I'd also just installed FarCry that afternoon, which had some dodgy glitches too.
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:09
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
That happens in various games when I overclock my graphics card too much, could be your card overheating, or just a one off card crash.
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:22
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Retard server, my kind of joint.
Sat 26/03/05 at 12:19
Regular
"Captain to you."
Hehe yeah they were cheating, it wasn't so much their score but more the way they won fire fights, myself and 2 guys shooting at their main guy, he kills us all and still had 50 health after 4 hits from me with a M4 and i can't believe that the other 2 guys i was with didn't hit him at least once, i think they must have more health hax.

Score wise when we joined (7th) something clan server afterwards my score was 21-1 but not once did i hear someone say hax.

Although creepy and myself went on the (7th) server and i pimped them then too, i like that server :D
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:56
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Clan I played against yesterday was blatantly using ha><0rz, but had the decency to turn them off after I complained.

[CRSA] clan, I think. On one of my saved servers, and I've seen them about before, but no way is anyone good enough to get a 21-0 score. Their team was 10-0 up too, but after I warned them that I'd tell Steam, get my Dad, and that I was a cop, our score magicically started to rise, and the 21-0 bloke started dying...
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:39
Regular
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Vac2 can't come soon enough.

It arrives next week!
Sat 26/03/05 at 09:57
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Tomoose wrote:
> I suffered my first set off cheating players yesterday. I swear they
> could see through walls. I was camping round a corner, and one was
> continuously shooting in my direction, and there was no way he'd know
> i was there. Plus they were blatently using auto aim.

Servers you'll have been on will have chaeters. They'll not be as blatant with it however.

Vac2 can't come soon enough.
Sat 26/03/05 at 09:53
Regular
"the burning sky"
I suffered my first set off cheating players yesterday. I swear they could see through walls. I was camping round a corner, and one was continuously shooting in my direction, and there was no way he'd know i was there. Plus they were blatently using auto aim.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.