GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The SR easter story!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 18:59
"LOLLERSKATES!"
The sr easter story:

It was Easter yet again and the four children forest fan, biggie little, silent thunder and fooly coolly where getting really excited. Mother lindgren and father paradox where planning on taking them down to the annual south-weald park Easter egg hunt run by jae and cub!st.

They where also planning on doing a hunt in their back garden, until silent thunder ate all the eggs and left forest fan on the floor in a paddy for hours, so they had to take him to cub!st’s annual free easter hunt.

In the car on the way, biggie little knocked Fooly cooly’s mitten out the window resulting in tears. Rastabillyskank and afrojoe, the two uncles of the children, where also there, as well as their cousin notorious biggles.

Upon arriving, afrojoe had his baguette swiped by forest fan, and afrohoe lashed out by slapping his nephew on the head, and again, tears where involved. Lindgren told the both of them to shut up, and gave all the children a crème egg. They all showed each other “how do you eat your’s”, but the whole family was horrfied when silent thunder wiped his on his rear end and ate it.

As they enetered the magnificent hall, local mayor English_bloke greetd them, until biggie little yanked his tie, resulting in having his easter egg confiscated, and you guessed it, he started crying. An announcement was made by Jae, co-founder of the south-weald park easter egg competiton, and then the hunting began.

Silent thunder and biggie little teamed up and so did forest fan, who teamed up with fooly coolly. After switly finding the first egg, silent thunder ate it. After about 30 minutes, forest fan and fooly cooly found themselves joint leaders, along with Discodexy and wakka, who also had 103 eggs. Biggie little and silent thunder found themselves in the middle, while dumb pair azul and Just tinka walked into a tree, resulting on azul braking his Thomas the tank engine badge, and they refused to participate, as Azul was heart broken.

Edgy and grix thrives now found themselves in third, with er-no and blank in fourth. But then came a big surprise, this is where the whole of Sr-land where stunned. Over flew a spacecraft, and it appears that mr.snugly and ab100 had escaped from the dungeons of sr-towers and once again wanted to ake over the world! With his laser gun, mother lindgren and father paradox vanished, timmargh and proevo vanished from sight, and er-no andblank went missing.

However, silent thunder, forest fan, fool cooly and biggie little hid under a giant inflatable bunny, as Ab100 and mr.snuggly vanished with everyone except the four children, and just tinka, who had a hyperactive overdrive, and died.

As Ab1000 and mr.snugly taunted the likes of mystique and tiltawhirl, they had forgotten one thing, snuggly’s slippers. Then returned to Sr land and saw fooly coolly slipping into the ventalator, and quickly captured him. After they re-possesed snuggly’s lost mitten, they reclimbed their spaceshgip and went.

Can silent thunder, biggie little and forest fan save sr land from plight and restore a happy easter?
Find out in part 2 later this week!
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:28
Regular
"^_^"
Horses are nice
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I use my imagination when it matters - in the bedroom.

[S][S]when I'm tugging myself
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:54
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
When's part 2?
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:51
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Jakxter brings many a tear to my eye.
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:42
Regular
"Teal'c"
Jakxter wrote:
> And to think he could have won gameaday for that story.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Mon 12/04/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Jakxter wrote:
> Great story Biggie Little Jnr.!
>
> You are the stupid.

Gee thanks,I appreciate your complement.NNNOOOTTT!At least Biggie Little Jnr. has an immagination,unlike you!At least show a little appeciation to him for writing it.And to think he could have won gameaday for that story.So go pick on someone your own size!
Mon 12/04/04 at 11:07
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Fooly Cooly wrote:
> aww that's good then, can't wait to read it and I'm sure there's a lot
> more of you to come Wakka. ^^

You dont know how wrong that sounds...do you?
Mon 12/04/04 at 10:39
"LOLLERSKATES!"
no indeed!
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Notable"
Not good enough for unblocking me?
Sun 11/04/04 at 22:23
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The 'tasting your produce' threads were the best ever.

Reminding me of them:
+9 points

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.