GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So...Is Chaos Theory worth getting without LIVE?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I want this but due to crap broadband deals with silly usage limits I have no LIVE, so is it worth getting is for the single player or can someone suggest a good broadband service that they use for LIVE.
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:40
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
I want this but due to crap broadband deals with silly usage limits I have no LIVE, so is it worth getting is for the single player or can someone suggest a good broadband service that they use for LIVE.
Fri 25/03/05 at 13:44
Regular
Plusnet.

Get a free starter kit for two months and see if you like it. It shall rock muchly on LIVE though. If I am bored before my two months run out I will cancel LIVE as there is nothing else I want to play that much.
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:06
Regular
"Im a Daddy :-)"
Whats wrong with just playing the game on your own? I dont get why every game on xbox is judged on whever its got live or not!
Fri 25/03/05 at 19:08
Regular
"8==="
'It's good to play together'
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:03
Regular
"stop playing with yourself"
Sat 26/03/05 at 11:08
Regular
Pig-King that reminds me of a quote from GTA:VC

"Look at me mommy im playing with myself"

Is the Xbox worth buying now or should i wait for the next one?
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:56
Regular
Displayed wrote:
> Pig-King that reminds me of a quote from GTA:VC
>
> "Look at me mommy im playing with myself"
>
> Is the Xbox worth buying now or should i wait for the next one?

get one now.
Sun 27/03/05 at 22:01
Regular
"8==="
Yep get one now. Loads of cheap games out there.

The new one's going to come out at a high price and you might not even like it.
Tue 29/03/05 at 15:15
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
You need Chaos Theory.

It's the best XBOX game ever.
Tue 29/03/05 at 18:01
Regular
Displayed wrote:

> Is the Xbox worth buying now or should i wait for the next one?

Depends really on what sort of games you enjoy.

If you want to play Chaos Theory then it's the definite console of choice. Though other than Chaos Theory and a couple of others I don't really think there's much to look forward too on Xbox in the future.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.