GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Alias or Spooks which is the better?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 08/04/04 at 10:11
Regular
"56 000"
Alias is such an awesome series with a rich storyline. I mean tv has had other spy series like spooks which is English so you have to give it credit.

I like Alias better, the cliffhangers and the storyline are more impulsive than spookks. Spooks is good but its too realistic and it doesn't go that extra depth which Alias goes to stun the viewers.

Spooks doesn't have that double agent feeling of waiting to see whether agent is discovered or not.

Everyone has different tastes so which is your favourite?
Thu 08/04/04 at 10:11
Regular
"56 000"
Alias is such an awesome series with a rich storyline. I mean tv has had other spy series like spooks which is English so you have to give it credit.

I like Alias better, the cliffhangers and the storyline are more impulsive than spookks. Spooks is good but its too realistic and it doesn't go that extra depth which Alias goes to stun the viewers.

Spooks doesn't have that double agent feeling of waiting to see whether agent is discovered or not.

Everyone has different tastes so which is your favourite?
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:38
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Spooks
Thu 08/04/04 at 11:40
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
gerrid! wrote:
> Spooks
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:04
Regular
"Staffie 2"
Alias, the Best Thing Ever.
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:06
Regular
I like spooks better, not scared to tackle hardline subjects.
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:33
Regular
Buffy
Thu 08/04/04 at 15:36
"I love yo... lamp."
Stryke wrote:
> I'm weird, pick on me. Fools.

I prefer Spooks. I like Alias, but it isn't meant to be realistic like Spooks. As KR said, it does deal with touchy subjects, which I respect.
Thu 08/04/04 at 16:18
Regular
"56 000"
if its too realistic its too depressing
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:03
Regular
Ah, you altered what I said. I see what you did there, you evil genius.
Thu 08/04/04 at 17:26
Regular
Spooks. Second series wasn't great though.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.