GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I told you so!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 21:38
"High polygon count"
Arsenal for the Treble!

Ha!

I told you fellow Gooner's not to get to happy too soon. Fortunately, no-one at the club was spouting abuot "we're gonna win everything".

Well done, Chelsea - like ManYoo in the FA Cup, they deserved it. After the equalizer, you could see Arsenal drop.

I will now be cheering on my second team until the end of the CL.

Arsenal - better buck up, or come Monday your Premiership hopes could be over too.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Anyone would.
Wed 07/04/04 at 13:26
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D

just remembered. i would rather have points on the board like we have though.
Wed 07/04/04 at 11:47
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> we wont lose it like people have been saying this weekend, we have a
> 7 point lead. but it could make it a tricky finish.

4 points :D

Dont get ahead of yourself!

I know you got a game in hand but ya still have to win it!
Wed 07/04/04 at 10:57
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Rickoss wrote:
> See the glory supporters going off in huffs and leaving early because
> they weren't winning? Good work, 'fans'.

1. I think you need to make a connection between exiting early in a huff because Arsenal weren't leaving, and exiting with two minutes to go because Arsenal need to score 2 and were looking awful. Just so I can see the link.

2. Besides, the Arsenal fans are awful. Just as France is wasted on the French, and the fans are just like the players - great when everything's going their way, but when the going gets tough everything goes quiet and nobody's quite sure what to do. Blargh.
Wed 07/04/04 at 10:40
Regular
See the glory supporters going off in huffs and leaving early because they weren't winning? Good work, 'fans'.
Wed 07/04/04 at 10:01
Regular
"The Red Shift"
it should have been bergkamp on from the start and reyes on at half time. that's what i thought from the moment i saw the line up. apart from that, i would have kept henry on.

i thought it showed just how much we need a right winger and help for ashley. he did a stirling job in defense yesterday, but speaking from last season playing there, you're helpless when it's a 2 on one. that happened a lot last night.

as for our overall performancethe first half had the same shocking passing as against man yoo and last year. aimless, slow passes. vieira was off beat. henry suddenly found it impossible to score. teams scoring more than 1 goal against us. it just completely reminded me of us losing it last season. it's definitely a mental thing, because physically we know they're brilliant.

we wont lose it like people have been saying this weekend, we have a 7 point lead. but it could make it a tricky finish.

*at no point did i state that i thought that we would definitely win anything. it's just not sporting.
Wed 07/04/04 at 01:00
Regular
Colourless wrote:
> Twas a good game though. I still think Wenger made a mistake in
> taking Henry off.

Perhaps, but his shooting was rather erratic from the highlights. Looking at the OPTA stats for the whole season shows henry shoots whenever he has slight glimpse of goal, having almost double the amount of shots of any other striker. Speaking of Opta, did you know Ruud van Nistelrooy is the only player to reach double figures for goals in two separate European Cup campaigns? and...Patrick Vieira has been sent off more times than any other player in Premiership history.

Certainly must have given the chelsea players a boost to see him leave the pitch though and be replaced by an old man.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:25
Regular
yeah well taken, i'm a bit excited so my gloating is ungentlemanly but expected.
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:16
Regular
I'm gunna gloat...why? Because that's all I've had from my Arsenal mates this season. Constant gloating.

"Oh it's only the FA Cup, who cares?"

Can't wait to hear:

"Oh it's only the European Cup, who cares?"

;c)
Tue 06/04/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Colourless"
I take my hat off to you wookie.

I'm not gonna gloat. I know how it feels y'see. Oh so well.

Twas a good game though. I still think Wenger made a mistake in taking Henry off. And a quality stop by Ashely Cole on the line. Top stuff.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.