GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Blue Eagle recommends : YellowCard"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Very good rock/metal/emo band I only found out about this last week. I've just got the new album 'Ocean Avenue' and have listened to it extensively, and it is all very good.

If you enjoy the likes of Lost Prophets, Simple Plan, American hifi and the rest, then i assure you that you will like YellowCard

Blue Eagle
Wed 07/04/04 at 17:43
Regular
"SOUP!"
Simple Plan are a poor boyband.
Wed 07/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"the burning sky"
beanz wrote:
> yeah i've had their album since january.
> heard them off project gotham 2 (or was it SSX3?)...liked them so
> bought their album.

Yes I 'bought' their album as well.
Wed 07/04/04 at 15:11
Regular
"accidental superher"
yeah i've had their album since january.
heard them off project gotham 2 (or was it SSX3?)...liked them so bought their album.
i also recommend Trapt (heard them off pgr2)
Wed 07/04/04 at 12:07
Regular
"the burning sky"
Anyone checked them out yet? Or already got the album?
Tue 06/04/04 at 21:27
Regular
"Anyone Got A Pizza"
Thanks For The Reccomendation
Tue 06/04/04 at 21:25
Regular
"the burning sky"
Very good rock/metal/emo band I only found out about this last week. I've just got the new album 'Ocean Avenue' and have listened to it extensively, and it is all very good.

If you enjoy the likes of Lost Prophets, Simple Plan, American hifi and the rest, then i assure you that you will like YellowCard

Blue Eagle

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.