GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"metal gear solid 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Snakes Revenge'.
Sat 26/03/05 at 03:03
Regular
"jeff"
Can anyone help me? I am at the end of metal gear solid 2, I think it is the end. Why can I go no further after I am released by Olga? And the colonel keeps spitting out nonsense!!! Can any body tell me what is going on? Is that the end of the game. If it is I refuse to buy metal gear 3. Someone please help. Thank you
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:46
Regular
clit-king wrote:
> Seriously, MGS MGS3 >>>>MGS3
>
TIME PARADOX
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:30
Regular
"\\"
Lou Role wrote:
> Mathews wrote:
> What are you doing still playing that! ditch it and get mgs3
> already!
>
> I just got around to getting Twin Snakes today. I'm not a huge
> Stealth-em-up fan but I did enjoy MGS on the Playstation, and TS is
> basically a remake of that.

Basically?

It is a remake of it.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:17
Regular
"END OF AN ERA"
Seriously, MGS > MGS3 >>>>> MGS3

As an overall game, MGS is the best, but in terms of climax and story MGS3 thrashes it.
MGS2 is dull and lame.
Sat 26/03/05 at 20:13
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Mathews wrote:
> What are you doing still playing that! ditch it and get mgs3 already!

I just got around to getting Twin Snakes today. I'm not a huge Stealth-em-up fan but I did enjoy MGS on the Playstation, and TS is basically a remake of that. I'll play through this and if I like it I'll give SOL another shot, considering how cheap it is second hand. Then it'll be onto MGS3, once it goes Platinum.
Sat 26/03/05 at 16:29
Regular
"..."
After you get out of the prison, go to the stairs on the right, then go left, and keep heading north until the end, then go right, and there should be a room somewhere there. And no matter what you think about this game, it has nothing to do with MGS3. And obviously you haven't played MGS1. I recommend playing it before getting MGS3.
Sat 26/03/05 at 15:03
Regular
"Ow Yer"
What are you doing still playing that! ditch it and get mgs3 already!
and im not sure which part you meen.....have you been in prison yet?
Sat 26/03/05 at 03:03
Regular
"jeff"
Can anyone help me? I am at the end of metal gear solid 2, I think it is the end. Why can I go no further after I am released by Olga? And the colonel keeps spitting out nonsense!!! Can any body tell me what is going on? Is that the end of the game. If it is I refuse to buy metal gear 3. Someone please help. Thank you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.