GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's what football's all about...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 06/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Colourless"
Passion, love, and strength.

Some players would die for their club.... Well perhaps not die. But they care about their club so much, that they'd struggle through hurt and pain, just to help the team.

I think this is epitomised by the Arsenal squad....

Just look at those heroes. Jose Reyes has done some medial ligament damaged and is out for three weeks and YET he cares about his beloved Arsewipe so much that he is still starting tonight. Freddie Ljungberg has a fractured hand out will be out for 6 weeks, but he cares about his lovers... i mean his team-mates so much that he is gonna play through his pain barrier tonight.

I salute you. You're my heroes.
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Colourless"
Passion, love, and strength.

Some players would die for their club.... Well perhaps not die. But they care about their club so much, that they'd struggle through hurt and pain, just to help the team.

I think this is epitomised by the Arsenal squad....

Just look at those heroes. Jose Reyes has done some medial ligament damaged and is out for three weeks and YET he cares about his beloved Arsewipe so much that he is still starting tonight. Freddie Ljungberg has a fractured hand out will be out for 6 weeks, but he cares about his lovers... i mean his team-mates so much that he is gonna play through his pain barrier tonight.

I salute you. You're my heroes.
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:01
Regular
im not sure how a fractured hand is a six week injury. admitedly you don't want to make it worse but can't they put a ridiculous amount of strapping on it?
Tue 06/04/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Colourless"
If they put plaster on it it would probably make a good weapon.

Yeah whatever, I don't care. I was being sarcastic anyway.
Tue 06/04/04 at 20:17
"Sony/PS2/Best"
Alan Amith is also a loyal player, he could of left for a bigger club but he is Leeds through and through.

That is what I call a player
Thu 08/04/04 at 19:17
Regular
"Colourless"
And now Trevor's braving his back injury, to play against the scouse on friday.
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
either arsene has healing hands or he is a liar.

me thinks he exageratd there injuries to have ago at man utd andtry and disrupt some of chelsea's planning.
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Colourless"
Ashley wrote:
> me thinks he exageratd there injuries to have ago at man utd andtry
> and disrupt some of chelsea's planning.

Well that one failed then....
Thu 08/04/04 at 21:52
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
In fairness, Henry was playing as if he had a broken leg against Chelsea. In reality, I think Wenger's clutching at mind games. Not cool, Arsene. Look at Fergie; he's been shackled with a rolling one year contract.
Fri 09/04/04 at 08:27
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Arsene Wenger is good at keeping his cool.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.