GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shadow of memories "extras""

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 11/04/01 at 12:47
Regular
When you complete SoM you get an "extra" area on the main menu. has anyone seen the SoM film from the Tokyo awards in the film menu? theres so much shown of SoM which i haven't seen when playing the game. I've so far got endings D & E. Has anyone else noticed this

whos got what endings so far????
Wed 11/04/01 at 12:47
When you complete SoM you get an "extra" area on the main menu. has anyone seen the SoM film from the Tokyo awards in the film menu? theres so much shown of SoM which i haven't seen when playing the game. I've so far got endings D & E. Has anyone else noticed this

whos got what endings so far????
Wed 11/04/01 at 14:31
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
I have the D ending. I've only played it once it took my 4 hours 8 mins to complete. Go to www.gamefaqs.com and there will be a guide which tells you how to get all the endings.
I have watched the extra video and I also wondered the same thing. I know now that some of the scenes in the extra video can be seen by doing some other stuff. e.g with Eike looking at himself at the coffee shop.
Thu 19/04/01 at 11:39
Ive got A B C D E and EX, without using a guide. Wait... thats all of them!! B is the best ending, as it explains so much about what the characters really are at the end, and there are some big shocks, thats for sure!
Thu 19/04/01 at 15:27
theres 2 'b' endings!!!!
Thu 19/04/01 at 16:10
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Yep there are 2 B endings but you only need one to get the EX mode. I still have the D ending as I have only completed it once. I have been busy on MGS2 and Starwars starfighter, also this damn internet keeps me busy alot. I just hope that when I need to do my A-Level revision I can stay off it as much as I can.
Sat 28/04/01 at 13:27
Regular
I haven`t started SOMs yet. I`m getting Moto GP, Stafighter and ZOE finished fully first.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.