GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Roster Cuts"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/04/04 at 16:03
Regular
"..."
Sean O'Haire and Terri have been released by the WWE. Terri makes sense as she hasn't wrestled or managed anyone in ages and IMHO was a lame mic girl. Sean O'Haire had real heel potential and seems to have been punished for the fact that the booking squad couldn't come up with anything for him...
Thu 08/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Music Is Life"
O`Haire never had a good run due to the script team (Bookers). People who should be dropped tho are:- Test, Generic tag teams (ie Basham`s & La Resistance), Jobbers (ie Orlando Jordan) Hardcore Holly. People for a push should be Rhyno, Kidman, RVD & Y2J
Mon 05/04/04 at 20:50
Regular
"Plate of glue"
O' Haire Bored me to death. Well, so does Smackdown is suppose...
Mon 05/04/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Better Than You"
No one cares about Terri leaving but O'Haire had potentional but SmackDown weren't doing anything with him so he should have been transfered over to RAw, he could have probably done soemthing there, cos RAW is better.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:54
Regular
Yeah, Terri can go. I thought O'Haire had real potential...stupid WWE.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:40
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I didn't care about Terri getting released but the O'Haire released puzzled me. It just doesn't make sense. He could easily be a bigger draw than Big Show and other fatties.
Mon 05/04/04 at 16:03
Regular
"..."
Sean O'Haire and Terri have been released by the WWE. Terri makes sense as she hasn't wrestled or managed anyone in ages and IMHO was a lame mic girl. Sean O'Haire had real heel potential and seems to have been punished for the fact that the booking squad couldn't come up with anything for him...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.