GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Golly Gosh, but I Need Your Opinion, People."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 05/04/04 at 00:48
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Right.
Be harsh, etc.
But the following was concocted in about an hours time. And, considering it looks like this (Do this before you listen - [URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/music.jpg[/URL]), it ain't that bad really.

So, here's the MIDI version.
It's partially complete, so when it sounds really bare, that's because I haven't added chords and accompaniment etc at that part yet.

And also, there's an odd chord that is dodgy, and will stick out and sound dischordial, but that's not to worry about.
Yes, I understand it sounds absolutely crap, but that's not what I'm interested in.

Does it sound alright? I'm rapidly grasping the concept of writing music, and this was just a mini test of myself.

So that's why the pic of the sheet music is vital.

Anyway, the MIDI file -- [URL]http://firestorm.staghosting.com/musique.mid[/URL]
It's only 11kb.

Thanks people.
Like I said, I understand the melody is crap. It's just a case of everything flowing - the accompaniment sounding alright etc.

So yey. Etc.
Mon 05/04/04 at 15:01
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
I've thingied it and sorted it now.
I just need to Midi it.
It's loads better, because there's no empty bits or anything, and the chords are all correct etc.

I'll say it again - the melody itself is p**s poor. It's worse than something out of Pacman.

It's just a case of whether everything is harmonic.
Mon 05/04/04 at 14:49
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Azul wrote:
> Blank wrote:
> Sod off, Azul. I'm tired of you
>
> You're just pi*sed because I'm kicking your derriére at
> Nationstates.
> What does that say?
> My economy is thriving?
> And what's that?
> 10th or something in the World?
>
> Buahahha.

Azul wrote:
> Be harsh, etc.

That's all.
Mon 05/04/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Erm

It sounds like dodgy tune they play in the cinema things at castles

Sorry
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
"I've done two bottles."
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Teal'c"
I'm on my 3rd listen.
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:36
Regular
"Twenty quid."
I thought it was pretty good. Not brilliant, but it was tuneful and held my attention to the end.
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Teal'c"
Hahahahaha that is so poor.
Mon 05/04/04 at 13:12
Regular
"No Surprises Please"
I think it's pretty cool actually. Belongs in a Final Fantasy game.

Well done, mate.
Mon 05/04/04 at 12:31
Regular
Sounds like Lemmings to me.
Mon 05/04/04 at 11:43
Regular
"The Red Shift"
at the halfway point it has a weird bit that doesn't link well, but the whole of the second half of the piece is brill. i would look at the bit about 2 centimetres in.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.