GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What Personality Type Are You?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just took this weird test, took me about 5 minutes, but predicted my personality really accurately. Out of the 9 possible outcomes I think they got me spot on.

Take it if you want - [URL]http://www.testcafe.com/enn/?affil=[/URL]

I am, "The Artist".
Sun 04/04/04 at 20:58
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Just took this weird test, took me about 5 minutes, but predicted my personality really accurately. Out of the 9 possible outcomes I think they got me spot on.

Take it if you want - [URL]http://www.testcafe.com/enn/?affil=[/URL]

I am, "The Artist".
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Monochromatic"
1. PERSONALITY TYPE

Your highest ranked category will indicate your basic personality type. You should know that nobody is a "pure" personality type. Most people are a hybrid of two or more personality types. Sometimes one is more dominant than another. Each score will reveal a mixture of a basic type, in addition to one of the types adjacent to it on the enneagram.

Your Dominant Personality Type is:

The Artist

The sensitive, withdrawn type, who can appear initially thoughtful, but is often mistaken as apathetic or lazy.

At your healthiest - You will be in a state of psychological freedom, balance, and emergence of special spiritual qualities.
At average levels - A state that is neither optimally health nor unhealthy. You will still display many of the positive characteristics of your personality type. However, your ego becomes more active and will cause you to try to control the environment in characteristic ways. This results in the emergence of self-centeredness and the appearance of defense mechanisms.
At unhealthy levels - At these levels of health, you use dysfunctional and ultimately self-defeating survival tactics. Though these responses differ for each personality type, they responses are an attempt to bolster the ego, which is low due to anxiety. Interpersonal conflict is consequently the result.

They've got my number.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:21
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Not bad Ashman. I'd say that mine was quite accurate, aswell. Evidently - I am a Generalist.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:25
Regular

The Loyalist

The committed, security-oriented type, who will stand by another regardless of actions, yet can also be seen as too passive to take action for him or herself.

:O
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:27
Regular

The Thinker

The intense, intellectual type, who often excels beyond all others, but can also recluse into anonymity.

Definatly right
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:29
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Here was mine;

The Reformer

The rational, idealistic type who thinks before he or she acts, but can also be caught up in the ideal world, consequently failing to achieve realistic thoughts and actions.
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
...and is that an accurate interpretation of you?
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:34
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Flockhart wrote:
> The sensitive, withdrawn type, who can appear initially thoughtful,
> but is often mistaken as apathetic or lazy.

That makes two of us, man we are sad thoughtful idiots...
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"

The Helper

The caring, nurturing type who always wants to help others, sometimes as the expense of him or herself.
---------------
HAH! No
Sun 04/04/04 at 21:46
Regular
"Colourless"
Like CGJ. I am a "helper."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.