GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil Ginge V's Maculy Calkin..and other fascinations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
So...

IM HOME ALONE!

My Dad took my Mum to Praag for 4 or so days, So since friday me and my bro have been home alone. No parents - no rules - no wash up your cup after you have used it....

So why are parents so clever at brainwashing us that we still have done it.. no parties! No mid night munchies or getting rat assed sessions o no!

Anyway there rae advantages and disadvantages.. the tea bags ran out friday night - but neither of us could b that arsed to go to the garage for more...

Our own garage which is in our house. Yesh.

So I waited two days till I could be fecked and thats only coz i needed to put somethin else away!

Anyway I also found that I am a kick ass cook. Last night my boyfriend (el pinko)came over for some hot..... mexican food! O yes baby grilled chicken in salsa sauce with salad and tortilla's with burrito wraps... OOO baby!

He loved it to (so he says)

Just now.. me lil ginge! Just made my first ever roast and it kicked hot ass I tell you. Gravy with cream stock.. sherry oo jus right! Tender chicken breast and ooo crispy tatties!

Anyway mum and dad back tomorrow night. Miss em actually

I am bored.

OOOO And the MILK! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I left the milk out not in fridge coz I didnt get the tea so when i did get tea and nearly pour it in my cup ---------- IT WAS THIS CLOTTED SEMENY MESS!!!! AGHH

Have pleasent dreams

Ginge

x
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
So...

IM HOME ALONE!

My Dad took my Mum to Praag for 4 or so days, So since friday me and my bro have been home alone. No parents - no rules - no wash up your cup after you have used it....

So why are parents so clever at brainwashing us that we still have done it.. no parties! No mid night munchies or getting rat assed sessions o no!

Anyway there rae advantages and disadvantages.. the tea bags ran out friday night - but neither of us could b that arsed to go to the garage for more...

Our own garage which is in our house. Yesh.

So I waited two days till I could be fecked and thats only coz i needed to put somethin else away!

Anyway I also found that I am a kick ass cook. Last night my boyfriend (el pinko)came over for some hot..... mexican food! O yes baby grilled chicken in salsa sauce with salad and tortilla's with burrito wraps... OOO baby!

He loved it to (so he says)

Just now.. me lil ginge! Just made my first ever roast and it kicked hot ass I tell you. Gravy with cream stock.. sherry oo jus right! Tender chicken breast and ooo crispy tatties!

Anyway mum and dad back tomorrow night. Miss em actually

I am bored.

OOOO And the MILK! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I left the milk out not in fridge coz I didnt get the tea so when i did get tea and nearly pour it in my cup ---------- IT WAS THIS CLOTTED SEMENY MESS!!!! AGHH

Have pleasent dreams

Ginge

x
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:34
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Sorry, but the superb attempt at spelling of Macaulay Culkin deserves recognition.

It is one of the most idiotic names ever though, mind. So I'll let you off.
Mainy because you're ginger though. And little.

Aaaawww.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:35
Regular
Tell me how to make roast chicken, I'm crap. First off, what do I need?
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
No parties, stoning sessions, pi$$-ups or drunken rages? Young lady, I am disgusted in the way that you didn't host any!
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Lil Ginge wrote:
> Praag

I assume you mean Prague?

> Have pleasent dreams

Hmmm.

> Ginge
>
> x

I will now.
omg i moisted meinself omg.

*Ahem*
:)
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:36
Regular
"Light of the world"
O crp..

Azul you know what?

I spelt it lik ethat then thought .. noway.. so searched it right clicked and copied real one - made post and forgot to change it

AGHHHH I am ginger and stupid

:'(
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Icaruss wrote:
> Tell me how to make roast chicken, I'm crap. First off, what do I
> need?

A donkey.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
They don't cook well, or fit on the hob for that matter.
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Lil Ginge wrote:
>
> AGHHHH I am ginger and stupid
>
> :'(

Just like my brother then... :D
Sun 04/04/04 at 19:40
Regular
"Light of the world"
Icaruss wrote:
> Tell me how to make roast chicken, I'm poop. First off, what do I
> need?

Well

If you can be bothered to p!ss around with a whole chicken you baste it, set the oven and cook it slowly taking 40 - 1 hr maybe more depending how big a birdie it is...

Or do a get out and use chicken breasts they are no messin. Sort tatties and yorkshire puds first then wack some breasts in - take little time and scrummy

Or... go to somerfields and well... buy a rotiserie chicken he he...

O and I dont drink much, dont do drugs but hell i like to paaaarty so dont know why i didnt go there

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.