GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lil Ginge V's Maculy Calkin..and other fascinations"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 19:32
Regular
"Light of the world"
So...

IM HOME ALONE!

My Dad took my Mum to Praag for 4 or so days, So since friday me and my bro have been home alone. No parents - no rules - no wash up your cup after you have used it....

So why are parents so clever at brainwashing us that we still have done it.. no parties! No mid night munchies or getting rat assed sessions o no!

Anyway there rae advantages and disadvantages.. the tea bags ran out friday night - but neither of us could b that arsed to go to the garage for more...

Our own garage which is in our house. Yesh.

So I waited two days till I could be fecked and thats only coz i needed to put somethin else away!

Anyway I also found that I am a kick ass cook. Last night my boyfriend (el pinko)came over for some hot..... mexican food! O yes baby grilled chicken in salsa sauce with salad and tortilla's with burrito wraps... OOO baby!

He loved it to (so he says)

Just now.. me lil ginge! Just made my first ever roast and it kicked hot ass I tell you. Gravy with cream stock.. sherry oo jus right! Tender chicken breast and ooo crispy tatties!

Anyway mum and dad back tomorrow night. Miss em actually

I am bored.

OOOO And the MILK! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I left the milk out not in fridge coz I didnt get the tea so when i did get tea and nearly pour it in my cup ---------- IT WAS THIS CLOTTED SEMENY MESS!!!! AGHH

Have pleasent dreams

Ginge

x
Thu 27/01/05 at 18:44
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Lil Ginge wrote:

> OOOO And the MILK! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I left the milk out not in fridge
> coz I didnt get the tea so when i did get tea and nearly pour it in
> my cup ---------- IT WAS THIS CLOTTED SEMENY MESS!!!! AGHH

You sure your brother hadn't been in the kitchen?
Thu 27/01/05 at 16:14
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
He?
Thu 27/01/05 at 14:00
Regular
"..."
Gah. He had to mention Mexican food. Now I'm hungry.

Mmm...Nachos, Enchiladas, Taco, Burritos, Fajitas...hmmm...mexican food is quite samey but all delicious.
Thu 27/01/05 at 10:49
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Lil Ginge wrote:

> My Dad took my Mum to Praag

aaah, the cheque rebublic.
Thu 27/01/05 at 00:03
"hegb"
Cold, wet, cloudy, rainy, BLAAAA, ya name it this is Seattle, (needs cuddly boy to warm my bod, & warm boy kisses)......YUMMM.
Go back ta work Sat. Good, Needs money, Rent ya know?
See ya in yahoo chat! :-))
PS... wot's JAT?
Mon 06/12/04 at 10:43
Regular
"Monochromatic"
tigamilla wrote:
> Novocaine wrote:
> After the nothingness and boredom of this place in the last weeks
> you
> would have thought i'd notice a post by The Ginger One, didn't see
> it
> at all :(
>
> Thats because the original post was posted in April - and it's popped
> by a JAT...

Gah, conned.
Mon 06/12/04 at 01:14
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
Oh wow I've been conned by a JAT I feel violated, the puff
Mon 06/12/04 at 01:12
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Novocaine wrote:
> After the nothingness and boredom of this place in the last weeks you
> would have thought i'd notice a post by The Ginger One, didn't see it
> at all :(

Thats because the original post was posted in April - and it's popped by a JAT...
Mon 06/12/04 at 01:06
Regular
"Monochromatic"
After the nothingness and boredom of this place in the last weeks you would have thought i'd notice a post by The Ginger One, didn't see it at all :(
Mon 06/12/04 at 00:41
Regular
"Royale with Cheese"
hazel_eyed_gay_boy wrote:
> Maculy has the hottest set of boy lips....I just wanna get my gay boy
> mouth all over his mouth

Ditto

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.