GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Something I Hate"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Boredom. That boredom. You know the kind.
The kind when you want to do something, anything. You have the energy to do it, but just have nothing to do with yourself whatsoever, and end up just sitting about doing feck all.

I was toying with the idea of gathering up the possé to play footie, but the heavens just opened completely, and are showing no signs of closing up. I just want to do something, but there's nothing to do at all. And Myst is boring me to death on MSN with talk of clothes...

I kid, I kid.

SO yes. Boredom.

Keel eeettt.

[Edit: My God, that's like the first time evah that I've forgotten to close a tag. OMK¬¬¬``!!!!1111]
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:48
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's a word, but that doesn't make it correct. The word "dependant" refers to a person who is dependent (there's a bit more to it). So you can never say "I am dependant".
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:48
Regular
Nationstates! Forgot all about that!
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:40
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
[URL]http://www.freesearch.co.uk/dictionary/dependant[/URL]

Azul 439-0 Blank

Just like Nationstates.
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:38
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
It's incorrect, no two ways about it.
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
That's a legible spelling, actually.
So har.
Mon 05/04/04 at 01:32
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
mattributé wrote:
> I'mlucky - I'm dependant on 2 things

Not spelling, hopefully.

> My gaming, and my internet.

No, didn't think so.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I've been off Uni for two weeks

I've worked extra shifts, tried to study but each day has been 10 hour sleep with my sleeping pattern all over the place. The day consists of me being bored and wanting to get out of my town.

And I have no money because I booked a holiday
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:27
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I'mlucky - I'm dependant on 2 things - My gaming, and my internet.

More people are on the internet on sunday, and gaming, generally, isn't affected by the day of the week.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:24
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Timmargh wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Phft I could be talking about the time I got drunk and touched boob
> but you chose clothes.
> *****
>
> Hmm ... boobs.

It's like that episode of South Park when all the boys start kicking hell out of each other because Mimi or something starting growing them.
I had my money on Timmargh, I'll admit.
He was hilarious.
Sun 04/04/04 at 23:21
Regular
"Twenty quid."
Mystique wrote:
> Phft I could be talking about the time I got drunk and touched boob but you chose clothes.

Hmm ... boobs.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.