GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Worst Films ever made!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 04/04/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
What are the worst films you have ever seen?For me,it has to be The Hulk.I don't know why they even bothered making such a crap film.Other ones would be Daddy Day Care,Jeepers Creepers and Scary Movie 3.What about you guys?
Sun 04/04/04 at 10:58
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
What are the worst films you have ever seen?For me,it has to be The Hulk.I don't know why they even bothered making such a crap film.Other ones would be Daddy Day Care,Jeepers Creepers and Scary Movie 3.What about you guys?
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:37
Regular
"Notable"
I'd rather watch the hulk than some indian family values 70's honour and conquer tripe.

You = mistaken
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:39
Regular
The Hulk was excellent in my opinion.

Terrible films include pretty much anything starring van damme. God I hate that guy. Although I suppose timecop wasn't too bad.

The death wish films must rate highly too.

"Death Wish 9 : I wish I was dead"
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:42
Regular
"Notable"
The hulk was good.

Even for it's special effects it should be noted.

How in the hell can it go down as the worse movie ever?

Compare it to....any movie on terrestrial T.V today.
Sun 04/04/04 at 11:52
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
I have to admit that you are right about the special effects in The Hulk.But the story was skipping all over the place,you didn't really know what was going on.
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:17
Regular
"That's right!"
Some films are so bad they're good (Van Damme films included) The Hulk was just terrible. I watched it once, didn't like it. Had to watch it again for college, hated it even more. It was an inflight movie when I was flying and I couldn't bring myself to watch it.

It was slow, boring and totally underwhelming.
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:25
Regular
The Special effects in the Hulk were pretty crap IMO
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:35
Regular
Van Damme films do not fall into the so bad they're good category. They fall into the so bad, everytime he shows his face I want to put my foot through the TV screen category.

Man I really hate Van Damme.
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:45
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
What are you talking about? Street Fighter was a classic...
Sun 04/04/04 at 12:46
Regular
"cachoo"
I loved the Hulk. He was so cute!

Worse film I've seen is Halloween 5.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.