GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Question for a staffie or someone who's been here for ages"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
How often are the Gameaday results published? I wrote a good review and it said 'come back in 24 to 48 hours to find out If you've won.' But I posted that review a few days ago and it's still not told me if I won GAD. It now hasn't been updated since 30.03.04. I sorry if I sound moany but I just really want to know if I've won. Could someone please answer this question for me?

Thanks.
Sat 03/04/04 at 16:39
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
How often are the Gameaday results published? I wrote a good review and it said 'come back in 24 to 48 hours to find out If you've won.' But I posted that review a few days ago and it's still not told me if I won GAD. It now hasn't been updated since 30.03.04. I sorry if I sound moany but I just really want to know if I've won. Could someone please answer this question for me?

Thanks.
Sat 03/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Becuase they're going to post the results on a Saturday anyway..
Sat 03/04/04 at 16:42
Regular
"Teal'c"
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:13
Regular
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:30
"period drama"
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:33
Regular
"SOUP!"
They're meant to be done a few times a week but with Snuggly leaving and a new feller taking over it's not been done for a while up until a few days ago when about a months backlog was cleared.

The GAD winners list will probably be updated mid next week some time I reckon, if this new staffie is on the ball anyway.
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:42
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Because they're going to post the results on a Saturday anyway..
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Becuase they're going to post the results on a Julember anyway..
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:47
Regular
Ha ha
Sat 03/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
What's the odds of finding 6 people in one thread who can't spell "because"! LOL

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.