GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clever Computery People..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 15:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
i) Can you tell me the difference between a Compiler and an Interpreter language and why it might be an advantage to translate a programme using a compiler rather than a interpreter?

i) Compare the operation of the compiler with that of an interpreter

i) Identify and justify a situation where a compiler might be preferred to an interpreter

i)Identify and justify a situation where a interpreter might be preferred to an compiler

i)Is source code where something is read from and object code part of the code that tells you what to do to a certain 'thing'. If not, what are Source and Object codes

My computing teacher spends more time harassing year nines and drinking coffee than he does teaching us so I need some help please, Ic, Ali, Blue Eagle, anyone?
Sat 03/04/04 at 16:06
Regular
"That's right!"
*scratches head*

I like computers.

*dribbles*
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:59
Regular
I replied to your post in the web forum.
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:38
Regular
"Master Chef - halo"
>i) Can you tell me the difference between a Compiler and an Interpreter >language and why it might be an advantage to translate a programme using a >compiler rather than a interpreter?
>
>i) Compare the operation of the compiler with that of an interpreter
>
>i) Identify and justify a situation where a compiler might be preferred to an >interpreter
>
>i)Identify and justify a situation where a interpreter might be preferred to >an compiler

Java.

Probably no help what soever but Java is an interpreter and compiler language in the sense that it uses both.
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:37
Regular
"Twenty quid."
No.
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:36
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Why should we do your homework for you?
Sat 03/04/04 at 15:32
Regular
"SOUP!"
i) Can you tell me the difference between a Compiler and an Interpreter language and why it might be an advantage to translate a programme using a compiler rather than a interpreter?

i) Compare the operation of the compiler with that of an interpreter

i) Identify and justify a situation where a compiler might be preferred to an interpreter

i)Identify and justify a situation where a interpreter might be preferred to an compiler

i)Is source code where something is read from and object code part of the code that tells you what to do to a certain 'thing'. If not, what are Source and Object codes

My computing teacher spends more time harassing year nines and drinking coffee than he does teaching us so I need some help please, Ic, Ali, Blue Eagle, anyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.