GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I Sometimes Think Of Wierd Things....."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Note: We all have different opinions

I dont know about you but sometimes (when im trying to sleep) i have wierd thoughts, i think about how much i'd love to live like monkeys. Living like a monkey in a jungle with no technology wouldn't be that bad, think about all of the fun you'd have, places to explore and adventures you could go on. If we didn't evolve into these environmental monsters that we are now we'd have much better lives, no pollution, no bills, no wars that would destroy the earth.

Living like the way we are now isn't living, people may call it that but i dont agree. Being forced to pay bills, earn money and other things people are forced to do is not a free life. A free life is a life with no boundaries, a life where you can walk as far as you want and not get forced to pay a fee, give proof of age etc or even go through a security procidure. Im not a religious person, a streaker or any other person different to an average British Citezen but i do have these feelings sometimes and do start to wonder what our world will turn out to be (if its still here) in years to come. I also think we treat other species unfairly, if someone is murdered it means they were not trained how to survive. There is no shortcut to life, everyone has to go in the same direction, its called survival and if you cant do that it is because of they way you have been brought up or the way our species has evolved.

I learnt to believe because of a man who told me this 3 years ago when i was 11 years old.

Im not wierd and im not gonna protest about it or anything, im just expressing what i dream and think about sometimes. I do agree its wierd but all of us think wierd thoughts at some point in life. Although i would love to live a different life, it dont mean i hate my XBOX, TV and all the other technology equipment i have!!!
Sat 03/04/04 at 14:19
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Thanks.
:)
Sat 03/04/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Teal'c"
Harhahrahr

He tries.
Sat 03/04/04 at 14:14
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
FinalFantasyFanatic wrote:
> Chicken Leg wrote:
> >I also
> think we treat other species unfairly, if someone is murdered it
> means they were not trained how to survive.
>
> Yes, that's what it means.
> *Claps*

I'e made quite a few mistakes in this topic, sorry.
Sat 03/04/04 at 14:11
"period drama"
Chicken Leg wrote:
>I also
> think we treat other species unfairly, if someone is murdered it
> means they were not trained how to survive.

Yes, that's what it means.
*Claps*
Sat 03/04/04 at 13:40
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
Note: We all have different opinions

I dont know about you but sometimes (when im trying to sleep) i have wierd thoughts, i think about how much i'd love to live like monkeys. Living like a monkey in a jungle with no technology wouldn't be that bad, think about all of the fun you'd have, places to explore and adventures you could go on. If we didn't evolve into these environmental monsters that we are now we'd have much better lives, no pollution, no bills, no wars that would destroy the earth.

Living like the way we are now isn't living, people may call it that but i dont agree. Being forced to pay bills, earn money and other things people are forced to do is not a free life. A free life is a life with no boundaries, a life where you can walk as far as you want and not get forced to pay a fee, give proof of age etc or even go through a security procidure. Im not a religious person, a streaker or any other person different to an average British Citezen but i do have these feelings sometimes and do start to wonder what our world will turn out to be (if its still here) in years to come. I also think we treat other species unfairly, if someone is murdered it means they were not trained how to survive. There is no shortcut to life, everyone has to go in the same direction, its called survival and if you cant do that it is because of they way you have been brought up or the way our species has evolved.

I learnt to believe because of a man who told me this 3 years ago when i was 11 years old.

Im not wierd and im not gonna protest about it or anything, im just expressing what i dream and think about sometimes. I do agree its wierd but all of us think wierd thoughts at some point in life. Although i would love to live a different life, it dont mean i hate my XBOX, TV and all the other technology equipment i have!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.