GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"And the worst customer service award goes to..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sun 27/03/05 at 12:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Tesco online.

I'm trying to cancel WoW, because it's taking forever to be delivered, and I'll find it elsewhere quicker. There's not a cancel button on your order history. You have to ring them, because their email form only handles grocery and technical enquiries. And that took me ages to find, almost like they don't want you to...

Game.net is pretty terrible too. They have no order history online, only order tracking.
Mon 28/03/05 at 12:12
Regular
Displayed wrote:
> SHEEPY wrote:
> "Cancelling Orange contract"
>
> Orange wound me up on Christmas day. Rang up to register my phone

Cut them some slack.
Mon 28/03/05 at 12:10
Regular
"\\"
I had a wonderful time cancelling Xbox Live.

I'm sure he had to ask the questions after I cancelled, but it all felt so informal.

<3 that guy.
Mon 28/03/05 at 10:07
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Chr1s wrote:
> Victims of their own stupidity.
>
> Chr1s - 1
> Game - 0

Wow that's really harsh, you should sue.
Mon 28/03/05 at 04:12
Regular
You rebel.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:24
Regular
"The definitive tag"
monkey_man wrote:
> Game.net is pretty terrible too.

Damn right. I pre-ordered GT4 from them expecting to get a free keyring and a sticker. The silly b******s sent a sticker but no keyring. I sent an email which didn't get a response. Sent another which eventually got noticed and the keyring finally got sent, along with another sticker. So now I have my keyring and two stickers. Victims of their own stupidity.

Chr1s - 1
Game - 0
Sun 27/03/05 at 19:46
Regular
"8==="
Displayed wrote:
> Also trying to register a Swipe card to me grans phone and was
> speaking to some dude in India who did not have a clue what he was
> talking about.
> But apart fromt hat they are good

HHAT works for orange in india? I wouldn't blame all of Orange's problems on him. Didn't think he was indian either... :S
Sun 27/03/05 at 19:43
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
> "Cancelling Orange contract"

Orange wound me up on Christmas day. Rang up to register my phone and the message said "All Our Opperators are busy one will be ready in 1 (pause) hundred and (another pause) 50 mins." so i hung up,tried again in 20 mins, and the same message excpet it was 45mins,but then twenty seconds later i got through.

Also trying to register a Swipe card to me grans phone and was speaking to some dude in India who did not have a clue what he was talking about.
But apart from that they are good
Sun 27/03/05 at 19:31
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
"Cancelling Orange contract"

Orange are fantastic. Rang them up about 3am to register a debit card, was the most helpful guy I've ever dealt with.
Sun 27/03/05 at 14:17
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I bought a tv from tesco online, it was fine. I guess you've slipped through the cracks.
Sun 27/03/05 at 13:45
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I had excellent customer service last week, twice in one day.

Cancelling Orange contract - woman was great, explained everything and didn't ask me to respell things just because I'm Scottish.

Ordering laptop from another website as well.

Erm, aye.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.