GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand National"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/04/04 at 11:13
Regular
"SOUP!"
Aye it's that time of the year when people who don't normally gamble place their pound on a horse with a comical name and dads everywhere sit in the front of the telly and shout "G'won son"

I'm betting on Bindaree, 11/1

There's a full list of the horses below:

[URL]http://www.ladbrokes.com/easybet?action=do_splash&LANG=en&STYLE=en&VIEW=uk&LAYOUT=default[/URL]
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It was more of a response to Kyz.

Or should that be;

It was more! of a! response! to! kyz!!
!!
Tue 06/04/04 at 18:31
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Ahhhhhhhh! But I never said it was kickin any1! I just said it was kickin! And yes u'r right! The trainer was standin at the side so that he wouldn't b hit!
Tue 06/04/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Bishysmurph wrote:
> Smarty WAS kickin about b4 the race!

Yes, it was.
But it wasn't kicking anyone, considering the stableboy (oh, along with the jockey and trainer) knew what he was doing, ie, standing at the side where he can't be kicked. And besides (excuse the pun), they were replacing the stirrups, so why would they be at the back of the horse?
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:53
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I ended up with £8.75 profit in the end.

Not bad at all.
Tue 06/04/04 at 12:45
Regular
"No Chance!?!?!?!?!?"
Smarty WAS kickin about b4 the race! And I lost a fiver! I had Joss Naylor on and Gunner Welburn! ( just liked the name) GUNNER!
Sun 04/04/04 at 14:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Well congrats, you git.
Sun 04/04/04 at 14:40
Regular
I put a fiver on Amberleigh House at 16:1 :)

£80 profit!
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:49
Regular
"SOUP!"
Azul wrote:
> Uh, no, considering it wasn't kicking anyone...

It did kick him, twice. The other times it was just twitching strangely.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Not a Jew"
I placed a wager on Akarus and Al Capone, although they both fell. But Capone ran a good race.
Sat 03/04/04 at 17:17
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Uh, no, considering it wasn't kicking anyone...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.