GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"19 (...and 48 hours, now)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, it was my 19th Birthday on Wednesday. "Yippee!"

Yes! Only 12 more months, and then, I'm out of this teenage Hell-hole where your hormones can drive you nuts and then it's onto being able to think clearly for myself and really getting on with my life (or so, I've heard....)!

Anyway, on a day where I didn't really want anything ("just like every year...") this is what I got; the part you REALLY wanted to see:

- A JVC MP3 CD player for my car (fitted today, for FREE) - very nice.
- A load of tools (I'm gonna be a "Chippy", you see)
- One of those portable DVD Players - not bad at all.
- 8 Mile on DVD (There's always one... At least it wasn't socks!)
- Vouchers for Virgin
- Vouchers for HMV
- Money...

I feel I've done very well for myself. :)

Only problem is, I have celebrated it yet. That's all coming this Sunday, you see. No, not the most "ideal" of days-of-the-week, but it is the most convenient day for everyone else; struggling to work-around their hectic shelf-stacking schedules at Tesco and Somerield... :P

But, there's still plenty of time for "doin' stuff" over Easter, anyway ('specially with all this nice weather). Absolutely LOOOADS of it. I really want to go Paintballing at some point. I've been trying to for the past 2 or 3 years, but, everyome's always been a little short-of-cash on their bare-minimum-wage earnings. ;)

Anyway, [a delayed] Happy Birthday to me!! :D
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Yes, it was my 19th Birthday on Wednesday. "Yippee!"

Yes! Only 12 more months, and then, I'm out of this teenage Hell-hole where your hormones can drive you nuts and then it's onto being able to think clearly for myself and really getting on with my life (or so, I've heard....)!

Anyway, on a day where I didn't really want anything ("just like every year...") this is what I got; the part you REALLY wanted to see:

- A JVC MP3 CD player for my car (fitted today, for FREE) - very nice.
- A load of tools (I'm gonna be a "Chippy", you see)
- One of those portable DVD Players - not bad at all.
- 8 Mile on DVD (There's always one... At least it wasn't socks!)
- Vouchers for Virgin
- Vouchers for HMV
- Money...

I feel I've done very well for myself. :)

Only problem is, I have celebrated it yet. That's all coming this Sunday, you see. No, not the most "ideal" of days-of-the-week, but it is the most convenient day for everyone else; struggling to work-around their hectic shelf-stacking schedules at Tesco and Somerield... :P

But, there's still plenty of time for "doin' stuff" over Easter, anyway ('specially with all this nice weather). Absolutely LOOOADS of it. I really want to go Paintballing at some point. I've been trying to for the past 2 or 3 years, but, everyome's always been a little short-of-cash on their bare-minimum-wage earnings. ;)

Anyway, [a delayed] Happy Birthday to me!! :D
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:44
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Happy belated birthday!
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:45
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Happy birthday, Solksjaer!
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:46
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Happy belated birthday!
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:46
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Happy Birthday. Which of the many Portable DVD Player's did you get?
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Long time no see!"
It's not a SONY or a Goodmans or anything... I think it's made my a company called "[I]Venturer[I/]", or something... It has a 6/5" screen and stuff, but I'm never really gonna use it as an actual 'Portable DVD Player' anyway, I don't think. It does actually work surprisingly well. And, with some decent mini-speakers, I reckon the sound quality would improve the little-extra it needs to.

I'm just happy enough to have it as a real DVD Player for the TV in my room. It puts me off spending several-hundreds-of-quid on an X-Box for a few MORE months, anyway. ;)
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Solskjær wrote:

> - Money...

What are you going to get with that money, Solkjaer?
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:07
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Have you passed your driving test yet?
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:18
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Heh, no. 3 tests taken; all three failed. ;)

Got my next one on Wednesday - and, this time, it's at the EASY test centre, instead of the one littered with pedesetrian crossings at EVERY exit; where traffic flows thicker than a chocolate milkshake from McDonalds...

Anyway, I really SHOULD pass this time. Infact, I should've passed last-time. I can't really be bothered to go into any details, but nobody can understand how I deserved to fail.

But, stuff happens, I suppose... - That's one-thing I've learnt within my 19-years and 2-days, anyhow. :)
Sat 03/04/04 at 01:11
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Nice one :) Happy Birthday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.