GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Wrestle Mania XIX Tournament First Round"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 18:54
Regular
"Better Than You"
Wrestle Mania XIX Tournament First Round

Well in this first round there will be sixteen matches with thirteen of them triple threats and three of them single matches, with all normal stipulations. In future rounds there will be all single matches and some of them with different stipulations. No – one is able to fight each other in this round.

Here are the first round matches:

1 - Triple Threat Match – The Hurricane (DW) vs. Lance Storm (KR) vs. Rey Mysterio (619 >< 619)
WINNER - THE HURRICANE via pinfall (over Rey Mysterio) Time - 15 minutes and 56 seconds

2 - Singles Match – Test (Hedfix) vs. Chris Jericho (Jae)
WINNER - TEST via disqualifacation Time - 04 minutes and 12 seconds

3 - Triple Threat Match – Kane (Ikster) vs. Victoria (Ant) vs. Lita (619 >< 619)
WINNER - LITA via pinfall (over Victoria) Time - 11 minutes and 31 seconds

4 - Triple Threat Match – John Cena (Chris) vs. The Rock (Lipe) vs. Tajiri (Jetster)
WINNER - THE ROCK via submission (over John Cena) Time - 17 minutes and 53 seconds

5 - Triple Threat Match – Goldberg (KR) vs. Dawn Marie (Jetster) vs. Hulk Hogan (Hedfix)
WINNER - GOLDBERG via pinfall (over Hulk Hogan) Time - 12 minutes and 01 seconds

6 - Singles Match – Bubba Ray Dudley (Figo) vs. Chavo Guerrero (Ant)
WINNER - BUBBA RAY DUDLEY via pinfall Time - 02 minutes and 47 seconds

7 - Triple Threat Match – Stacy Keibler (DW) vs. Eddie Guerrero (619 >< 619) vs. Randy Orton (Ant)
WINNER - STACY KEIBLER via pinfall (over Randy Orton) Time - 07 minutes and 08 seconds

8 - Triple Threat Match – The Undertaker (Anonymous) vs. Ric Flair (CGJ) vs. Stephanie McMahon (KR)
WINNER - RIC FLAIR via pinfall (over The Undertaker) Time - 10 minutes and 41 seconds

9 - Triple Threat Match – Chris Benoit (Grandprix) vs. Al Snow (Hedfix) vs. Booker T (Joe Dark)
WINNER - CHRIS BENOIT via submission (over Al Snow) Time - 24 minutes and 57 seconds

10 - Singles Match – Goldust (DW) vs. Torrie Wilson (Ikster)
WINNER - GOLDUST via pin fall Time - 01 minutes and 35 seconds

11 - Triple Threat Match – Batista (Anonymous) vs. Rob Van Dam (Jetster) vs. D – Von Dudley (Lipe)
WINNER - ROB VAN DAM via pin fall (over D - Von Dudley) Time - 13 minutes and 11 seconds

12 - Triple Threat Match – Matt Hardy V1 (Grandprix) vs. Kurt Angle (Joe Dark) vs. Chris Nowinski (Jae)
WINNER - CHRIS NOWINSKI via submission (over Kurt Angle) Time - 18 minutes and 58 seconds

13 - Triple Threat Match – Trish Stratus (Anonymous) vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin (Grandprix) vs. Scott Steiner (CGJ)
WINNER - SC STEVE AUSTIN - vis pin fall (over Trish Stratus) - TIME 14m 56s

14 - Triple Threat Match - Triple H (Figo) vs. William Regal (Ikster) vs. Christian (Jae)
WINNER - TRIPLE H via pinfall (over Christian) Time - 08 minutes and 12 seconds

15 - Triple Threat Match - Shawn Michaels (Chris) vs. Rikishi (Joe Dark) vs. Edge (Lipe)
WINNER - RIKISHI via pinfall (over Edge) Time - 09 minutes and 34 seconds

16 – Brock Lesnar (CGJ) vs. Big Show (Figo) vs. Vince McMahon (Chris)
WINNER - VINCE MCMAHON via pinfall (over Big Show) Time - 14 minutes and 11 seconds

So there you go the first round matches.

If you want to prove I am not cheating I can take a picture of the winner screen and put it on a webpage for you to see, or you can just believe me.

Matches will played through the week and I will edit the post with the results after every match (I will put the result in bold so you know).

GOOD LUCK ALL!

Wrestlers through:
The Hurricane (DW)
Test (Hedfix)
Lita (619 >< 619)
The Rock (Lipe)
Goldberg (KR)
Bubba Ray Dudley (Figo)
Stacy Keibler (DW)
Ric Flair (CGJ)
Chris Benoit (Grandprix)
Goldust (DW)
Rob Van Dam (Jetster)
Chris Nowinski (Jae)
SC Steve Austin (Grandprix)
Triple H (Figo)
Rikishi (Joe Dark)
Vince McMahon (Chris)

Wrestlers out:
Lance Storm (KR)
Rey Mysterio (619 >< 619)
Chris Jericho (Jae)
Kane (Ikster)
Victoria (Ant)
John Cena (Chris)
Tajiri (Jetster)
Dawn Marie (Jetster)
Hulk Hogan (Hedfix)
Chavo Guerrero (Ant)
Eddie Guerrero (619 >< 619)
Randy Orton (Ant)
The Undertaker (Anonymous)
Stephanie McMahon (KR)
Al Snow (Hedfix)
Booker T (Joe Dark)
Torrie Wilson (Ikster)
Batista (Anonymous)
D - Von Dudley (Lipe)
Kurt Angle (Joe Dark)
Matt Hardy V1 (Grandprix)
Trish Stratus (Anonymous)
Scott Steiner (CGJ)
William Regal (Ikster)
Christian (Jae)
Shawn Michaels (Chris)
Edge (Lipe)
Brock Lesnar (CGJ)
Big Show (Figo)

Chris.
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:59
Regular
"Better Than You"
Heh, shame on you. You going to still keep a little interest in it and look at the second round, there are some right matches.
Mon 12/04/04 at 20:50
Regular
"I like cheese"
Lost them all.

Randy got pinned by Stacy. :|
Fri 09/04/04 at 19:20
Regular
"Better Than You"
LOL - Vince McMahon is mine.

THE SECOND ROUND OF THIS TOURNAMENT IS NOW UP TO GO AND SEE IT [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=99078&forumid=52[/URL]
Fri 09/04/04 at 18:38
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Ric Flair is my only hope!

:cLb
Fri 09/04/04 at 18:25
Regular
"Better Than You"
Made the draw and just typing it up now so it will be up in a new topic shortly.
Fri 09/04/04 at 17:30
Regular
2/3... I rock.
Fri 09/04/04 at 15:42
Regular
"Better Than You"
Same here and for most people, apart from DW and Grandrpix who got more (there might have been a couple of others) and alsso Anonymous and Ikster who didn't have any of their wrestlers go through so lets all point and laugh at them *points and laughs at them!* I'm tight aren't I.
Fri 09/04/04 at 15:28
Regular
1 out of 3 for me, boo hoo hoo.
Fri 09/04/04 at 14:02
Regular
"Better Than You"
So there it is. . . The first round of the WrestleMania XIX tournament is finished and the round two of this tournament will be made at 5:30 today.
Fri 09/04/04 at 13:27
Regular
"Better Than You"
Shame on you. . . :) Wait a sec one of my matches is playing now and the other is to go and if I lose them both it could be shame on me! :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.