GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scallies and Teenage Yobs are Ruining Our Streets"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 18:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Whether you care to hear it or not, scallies are ruining our streets; We are literally losing out on tourists all over the country; and the well-behaved children are groing up afraid. We need a lot more action taken against these abusive, often law-breaking thugs.

Ten reasons to hate scallies:

1. Most of them are underage and smoke or drink publicly on the streets.

2. They start fights with people they don't even know.

3. Their offspring will most-likely turn out to be like them.

4. They wander the streets at night, often very loud.

5. Alot of them vandalise cars and walls etc.

6. They all dress the God-damn same.

7. I've seen some male scallies with girls they don't even take proper care of. These girls of which could are just too good to be with them.

8. Bus shelters become smashed time and time again.

9. Childrens' swings get flung round the bar in parks, so the poor kids can't get at them the next day.

10. They think they're hard, yet they need big gangs to assert their agressiveness.

Our streets will continue to deteriorate with these wannabe gangsters swaggering down them drunk and abusive.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Solskjær wrote:
> God, I've just GOT to hit him! That sound... You're barely going
> 30mph and it just droans on-and-on....! :@

Have you ever heard them going up a steap hill? It's great. It could make the most miserable people laugh.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
As long as it's not a Townie on a moped, I can JUST ABOUT get along quite happily and ignore it. If he is on a "sewing-machine-on-wheels", however....

God, I've just GOT to hit him! That sound... You're barely going 30mph and it just droans on-and-on....! :@
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:52
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
How many threads have been started on 'townies' or 'yobs' or something?

Too many anyway.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:27
Regular
We all know it already.

But saying stuff aint gonna do anything.

I say we all capture the townies, and let em fight us one on one in a closed, locked, solid white room, all alone. Of course, if they actually begin to win, a big hand comes down from the ceiling and gives him a spankin.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:22
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Whether you care to hear it or not, scallies are ruining our streets; We are literally losing out on tourists all over the country; and the well-behaved children are groing up afraid. We need a lot more action taken against these abusive, often law-breaking thugs.

Ten reasons to hate scallies:

1. Most of them are underage and smoke or drink publicly on the streets.

2. They start fights with people they don't even know.

3. Their offspring will most-likely turn out to be like them.

4. They wander the streets at night, often very loud.

5. Alot of them vandalise cars and walls etc.

6. They all dress the God-damn same.

7. I've seen some male scallies with girls they don't even take proper care of. These girls of which could are just too good to be with them.

8. Bus shelters become smashed time and time again.

9. Childrens' swings get flung round the bar in parks, so the poor kids can't get at them the next day.

10. They think they're hard, yet they need big gangs to assert their agressiveness.

Our streets will continue to deteriorate with these wannabe gangsters swaggering down them drunk and abusive.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.