GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"That was weird ..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 14:24
Regular
"Twenty quid."
My mobile just rang and the number on the screen was "+8613338283xxx" and when I answered it I could hear what sounded like a baby crying in the background for about 5 seconds and then they hung up.

I looked up "+86" in the international dialling codes and it says China!?!
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I think the phone call was from an angel who is warning me of death to come. *Flutters eyelids*
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:20
Regular
Memorandum! wrote:
> In that case you must always have bad days and no sleep.

heh
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Who let Basil Brush in?
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:06
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
English_Bloke wrote:
> That's just taking the pi$$

boom boom
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
That's just taking the pi$$
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:04
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
ha ha omg do u still not know who it was?

I remember once my ex rang me and i answered and i could hear all his mates talking about me then he said 'im going to the toilet' and then i could hear him wee-ing!! LOL
Sat 03/04/04 at 20:02
Regular
"Stridman in disguis"
I got a call (while home alone) and from what i could hear it sounded like there was a woman in a car with her baby daughter, they were talking about ME and then the mum mentioned something about ME going and not coming back. I put the phone down as my mind kept thinking of different reasons why she was saying this, i the picked up the phone and i could still hear her so i started to shout down the phone hoping she'll hear me but it didn't work so i thought i'd just sit there and listen, they were speaking for ages talking about me being stupid and ignorant. I couldn't get why they were saying this so after about half an hour of listening i put the phone down and continued to live my life mysteriously.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:41
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Wha?

OK whatever...
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:38
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
In that case you must always have bad days and no sleep.
Sat 03/04/04 at 19:33
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
i know, i've had a bad day and no sleep

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.