GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sven you cock"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh my goodness. I'm going to cry.

Sven's not putting the whole spurs team in the england squad. I don't believe this. Gardner's so much better than Beckham.

And you refuse to beat Sweden, because thats where you're from....How patriotic.

Oh how i hate you.
Fri 02/04/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Colourless"
Oh my goodness. I'm going to cry.

Sven's not putting the whole spurs team in the england squad. I don't believe this. Gardner's so much better than Beckham.

And you refuse to beat Sweden, because thats where you're from....How patriotic.

Oh how i hate you.
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
er.....this really does not deserve a response, but it can have one.

Defoe
King
AND Gardner

all deserve to be in the England SQUAD for Portugal.
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:36
Regular
defoe deserves to be in the squad and has for about a year +

Gardner and king was svens early april fools joke.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:11
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
I don't think Gardner deserves a place, really, and King would only sneak in after Campbell, Woodgate, Terry and Southgate. Defoe should be in though.
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Anthony Gardner is a jokes, yes. But, you see, Sven-Goran Eriksson is also an IDIOT. He'll pick ANYONE for his squads (ie. Heskey, Vassel and co.), no matter how talentless they may actually be.

Jonothan Woodgate; John Terry; Gareth Southagate; Ugo Ehiogu...

As for King, I think he's definitley got the potential; but, he still isn't ready just quite yet. Another 2 years, and maybe... He's still not quite almost there - yet, he is showing some very good signs (and, that can't be an easy thing to do at a club like Spurs!).
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:23
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Defoe played well and deserves a recall. Why he didn't try Samuel I find amusing. Phil Neville is a joke, you can't rely on him.

Also you can't say Vassell is a joke. He may not play as good as he can for Villa, but stick him in a England shirt and you've got a awesome striker. He's scored 4 or 5 goals in 10-11 appearences which isn't bad.

I also find it quite amusing how he keeps missing Barry. He's been one of Villa's best players for a couple of seasons now, and he still hasn't been called up. He also captained the England under-21 side and we need a left midfielder.

Not only can he play on the left wing, he can also move into the left back position which would be a good thing if any injuries were picked up at Euro 2004.

The only players who I thought played well for England and stood out, were Defoe, Hargreaves.
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
Solskjær wrote:
> Anthony Gardner is a jokes, yes. But, you see, Sven-Goran Eriksson is
> also an IDIOT. He'll pick ANYONE for his squads (ie. Heskey, Vassel
> and co.), no matter how talentless they may actually be.

Any player who even gets a sniff of pulling on an England squad is *NOT* talentness. It's simply not possible.

I'll say it again - i think your a troll.
Fri 02/04/04 at 19:54
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Foreman wrote:
> Phil Neville is a joke, you can't rely on him.

What is this, 1999? Phil Neville's been better at being Nicky Butt than Nicky Butt this season.
Fri 02/04/04 at 20:24
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Are we talking about Nicky Butt who can't break into the Man United squad, never mind the England squad?
Fri 02/04/04 at 22:02
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
What do you mean 'never mind the England squad'? Nicky Butt was in most of the World Cup games and continues to be picked not just in the squads, but teams.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.