GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need A Hand Exploiting A Bug / Cheat In TimeSplitters Future Perfect"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Bicycle"
Right.

Well, if any of you have played the arcade modes, you'll know the second "Behead the Undead" mission - the one with Gaston (the butcher) injecting cows - is pretty damn tough.

But there appears to be a way around this. Around wave 7, I was on about 2100 points or so, when I decided running outside might be a bit of a better way to die (being on a miniscule amount of health at the time) and, to my surprise, the "3 second... 2 second... 1 Second..." counter just continued.

Continued? Yes. Into "-1 second... -2 second..." etc., until I had about -97 seconds. Around this time, I ran out of ammo and back into the room where I died.

Since then, I haven't been able to repeat this miraculous instance. I still ended up getting silver, (I had 3 shots left when I ran out), so ya know.

I'll keep you posted on anything new... But could you have a try? It doesn't work from the start, and it isn't triggered by all cows finished spawning...

I *think* I took out at least one cow before doing this, but ya know...

Cheers.
Mon 28/03/05 at 14:54
Regular
"Bicycle"
Aha.

Did it, yay.

When you are on Wave 7, simply run outside (to the right from starting position - not towards the freezer) and you can stay there forever.... Cows in general just mass around the door, without touching you.

Easy gold, platinum requires some skill to conserve you're ammo for that amount of time.

Unfortunately, it's only Wave 7, after which you can't re-start the timer. As in, if you get out during wave 7, you can stay out as long as you want, but if you go back in after that, (say on Wave 9), you can't go back outside.

Pretty cool, huh?
Sun 27/03/05 at 20:08
"period drama"
You'll never get to do it again.
Far too many possible causes ... and very probably just a random one-off thing.
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:54
Regular
"Bicycle"
Right.

Well, if any of you have played the arcade modes, you'll know the second "Behead the Undead" mission - the one with Gaston (the butcher) injecting cows - is pretty damn tough.

But there appears to be a way around this. Around wave 7, I was on about 2100 points or so, when I decided running outside might be a bit of a better way to die (being on a miniscule amount of health at the time) and, to my surprise, the "3 second... 2 second... 1 Second..." counter just continued.

Continued? Yes. Into "-1 second... -2 second..." etc., until I had about -97 seconds. Around this time, I ran out of ammo and back into the room where I died.

Since then, I haven't been able to repeat this miraculous instance. I still ended up getting silver, (I had 3 shots left when I ran out), so ya know.

I'll keep you posted on anything new... But could you have a try? It doesn't work from the start, and it isn't triggered by all cows finished spawning...

I *think* I took out at least one cow before doing this, but ya know...

Cheers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.