GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"how good is mafia?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mafia'.
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"i own groovy land"
well is it? it seems to me that it is one of those games you can realy get into, if you have the time but it is very easy to get killed. what do you think.......
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:49
Regular
"gsybe you!"
PC.
Sun 27/03/05 at 22:32
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's a rip off, but it does have similarities with GTA. The free roaming for example. It does focus more heavily on the story than GTA though.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:59
Regular
"i own groovy land"
do you think that it is a bit of a ripoff gta and other such games in the layout and game play.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:53
Regular
"The definitive tag"
It was less than impressive. Bad visuals, dodgy on foot sections and altogether dull. I hear that the PC version is far batter.
Sun 27/03/05 at 18:02
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I enjoyed it alot. Loved the whole story and the setting of it and the gameplay was pretty good. Cars were a bit fiddly but soon got used to it. Only negative thing about it was the city wasn't really that big so meant alot of repitition
Sun 27/03/05 at 17:58
Regular
"i own groovy land"
well is it? it seems to me that it is one of those games you can realy get into, if you have the time but it is very easy to get killed. what do you think.......

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.