GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Was I the only one..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 02/04/04 at 07:18
Regular
Who couldn't get on here virtually all day yesterday?

The site seemed down both at work and at home, since about 11.30.

Hmm...
Sat 03/04/04 at 00:01
"High polygon count"
AB1000 wrote:
> Some muppet digging up the road not only cut through our fibre optic
> cable providing our internet access, but also burst a gas pipe at the
> same time. Hence the gas board had to seal off the area, preventing
> the engineers from accessing the split cable.

What he really means is...

Snuggly, still being hung over ( [URL]http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=98453&forumid=423[/URL] ) after his interview, forgot that he didn't work here any more, and came back. He proceeded to urinate over 3 of the servers, then thought it would be funny to play 'ye olde telephone operator' with the patch cables in the routers.
Fri 02/04/04 at 18:17
Regular
"no longer El Blokey"
Ashman wrote:
> Whoever managed to post their review yesterday morning is a bit lucky.
> They have such a good chance of winning a GAD.

might not choose a winner
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:37
Regular
there were only two reviews submitted yesterday I think DiscoDexy will win
Fri 02/04/04 at 14:32
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Whoever managed to post their review yesterday morning is a bit lucky. They have such a good chance of winning a GAD.
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:23
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
A bit of a shame it had to happen on April Fools Day. I was looking foward to reading some other people's April Fools gags, but there was hardly enough time to post them yesterday.
Still, at least I managed to sneak my one spoof in.
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:05
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Der Nazi wrote:
> Last time they updated the site, everyone was banned for around 3
> hours as they tinkered with it. My theory is that this was an April
> Fools gag.

it could well have been...
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:04
"LOLLERSKATES!"
after waiting 30 minutes for 1 page to load "error, error" cam up, and it said user removed to every member. i thought ity was just my pc but after seeing only 192 posts in 24 hours...
Fri 02/04/04 at 09:08
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
I coulden't get on at all yesterday, but it seems okay this morning, hopefully it won't go down again *fingers crossed* :D
Fri 02/04/04 at 09:07
Regular
Some muppet digging up the road not only cut through our fibre optic cable providing our internet access, but also burst a gas pipe at the same time. Hence the gas board had to seal off the area, preventing the engineers from accessing the split cable.
Fri 02/04/04 at 08:00
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Last time they updated the site, everyone was banned for around 3 hours as they tinkered with it. My theory is that this was an April Fools gag.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.