GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spaced - Series 1 and 2 boxed set"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 01/04/04 at 08:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Available for 14.99. released on 12/04.

Just so you are all aware. You have no excuse now. :)
Mon 05/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Dringo wrote:
> Simon Pegg in a recent web chat confirmed it is unlikely they'll ever
> be a third Spaced series BUT special episodes are Very Likely.

lol... I just read a recent interview where he said there was going to be a third series, there was always going to be a third series and that Spaced was planned to have a story that arcs over three series... He metions late 2004-2005 for the release?
Mon 05/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
Never found Spaced that funny really.
Mon 05/04/04 at 20:42
Regular
"~a Libertine~"
B'OH.

I heard that the third series was quite likely.. but they seem to have changed their mind. Still the last episode on the second series seemed to finish it off quite well.
Sun 04/04/04 at 20:16
Regular
Simon Pegg in a recent web chat confirmed it is unlikely they'll ever be a third Spaced series BUT special episodes are Very Likely.
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:38
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
They said yes, but they've had other things to do. Jess Stephenson did some BBC stuff, and Simon Pegg, Nick Frost & Co. had the Shaun of the Dead movie going. Not sure if there would be much point though - the first two as a whole are perfect.
Fri 02/04/04 at 10:08
Regular
"SOUP!"
Got em on VHS -

Is there going to be a third series? Heard it announced ages ago but not heard anything since.
Fri 02/04/04 at 09:58
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
monkey_man wrote:
> Has it got anything extra to the two packed-to-the-brim DVDs that I
> already own?

I was wondering tht... from what I've seen at the spaced-out site, its just the two standard DVD's packaged together ?(though I'd presume with a slightly lower overall RRP, and just in time to market with the Shaun of the Dead movie?)

Of course I could be completly wrong???
Fri 02/04/04 at 08:43
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Has it got anything extra to the two packed-to-the-brim DVDs that I already own?
Thu 01/04/04 at 08:04
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Available for 14.99. released on 12/04.

Just so you are all aware. You have no excuse now. :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.