GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WoW Help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'World of Warcraft'.
Sun 27/03/05 at 21:43
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Erm, why have I been disconnected from Dragonmaw, and when I reconnect, my character isn't there anymore?
Tue 29/03/05 at 17:49
Regular
It means you can't tell me I play it too much anymore.
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:32
Regular
I had a dream about fishing. WoW fishing. Then one of my real life friends said "Go laugh at Sheepy" or something, but when I got over there, it wasn't Sheepy at all!

What does it mean!
Mon 28/03/05 at 20:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
WOOT!

Didn't lose the XP.

Even when the game fails it rocks!

lvl 24 now.
Mon 28/03/05 at 18:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Grrr. I've just came off and have to interact with the real world. All I can think about is wanting to fish and level up.
Mon 28/03/05 at 17:16
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Stockades Instance mucked up.

I think I lost an afternoon of XP.

:(
Mon 28/03/05 at 14:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Goatboy wrote:
> Happens now and then, it's a pain.
> Although usually due to NTL being asshats.
>
> Check out my ping about 2hrs ago
> [URL]http://i149.exs.cx/img149/8996/wow111yi.jpg[/URL]

Ahahaha, reminds me of release day.

"[General - Tirisfal Glades] Can anybody beat my ping of 9000?"
Mon 28/03/05 at 13:21
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Was ok after about 5 minutes. I didn't come across any other problems. It was just a "whuuuuu?!?!?!" moment as I had visions of my character vanishing into the ether.

Still. Fine now.
Mon 28/03/05 at 13:19
Regular
Dragonmaw and possibly other servers were having massive problems yesterday, all instances (that's where it generates a level from scratch so it's different for different groups), including the tram from Stormwind to Ironforge, were down. Even the add friend server was down, I couldn't add your name to my list.

Also, people were dying and their bodies were disappearing so they were forced to ressurrect through the angel. Other such things as crashing when picking up goods was happening too.

Reaaaallly screwed over yesterday.
Sun 27/03/05 at 23:00
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Happens now and then, it's a pain.
Although usually due to NTL being asshats.

Check out my ping about 2hrs ago
[URL]http://i149.exs.cx/img149/8996/wow111yi.jpg[/URL]
Sun 27/03/05 at 22:38
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's a bug, happened to me before. I switched servers then back again and my character was back up, I got back on fine.

Didn't work the first time though, it's a wierd glitch and one that's effected quite a few other people on different servers.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.